Job ID: 283240
Hancock, a CRH company, is the leading provider of concrete pipe, box culverts, manholes and precast structures in the upper Midwest, primarily serving the water end-market with six manufacturing sites in Minnesota, Iowa, North Dakota and South Dakota.
Job Description Summary
The ideal candidate in this role will perform a wide range of duties in an industrial manufacturing environment. This individual will be responsible for planning and improving daily operations including employee safety, product quality, production efficiency, preventative maintenance, and regulatory compliance.
- Estimate material and worker requirements to complete jobs including supervising, training, and scheduling employees
- Making improvements to product quality, production efficiency, and safe work practices
- Troubleshoot and determine appropriate repairs, replace defective parts as needed and maintain machinery and mechanical equipment
- Examine and inspect work progress and equipment to verify safety and ensure that specifications are met
- Oversee the compliance of QC program for all products manufactured
- Maintain open lines of communication between team members, and management
- Provide suggested methods and reports to Manager to optimize labor and equipment usage
- Other responsibilities may be assigned on a temporary or permanent basis as needed
- Minimum high school diploma or equivalent
- Experience in the manufacturing of concrete pipe/precast specifically Hawkeye and drycast manufacturing preferred
- 2 or more years of supervisory experience in a fast-paced construction/heavy industrial or manufacturing environment
- Ability to manage priorities and workflow
- Ability to perform basic mathematical skills such as calculating percentages and volumes
- Ability to read blueprint/AutoCAD drawings
What CRH Americas Offers You
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Ability to lift up to 40 lbs periodically throughout the day
About CRH Americas
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
CRH Americas has a long and proud heritage as one of North America's largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the CRH Americas family. CRH Americas operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
Hancock, a CRH company, is a great place to grow! If you're up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Please complete your online application and profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Thank you for your interest in the CRH family!
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link .
Date Posted: May 13, 2021 Nearest Major Market:
Red Wing Job Segment:
Temporary, AutoCAD, CAD, Drafting, Contract, Engineering
This job has expired.