Are you looking for more?
At Mohawk Industries, we're committed to more - more customer solutions, more process improvements, more sustainable manufacturing and more opportunities for our team.
As a Fortune 500, global flooring leader with some of the best-known brands in the industry, Mohawk is a great place to start or develop your career with an emphasis on more of what's important to you. Whether you want to lead more, innovate more, learn more or create more, you can find your more with Mohawk.
- Responsible for performing tasks that utilize a lift truck including properly transporting mats.
- Responsible for performing pre-shift daily inspection.
- Expected to follow all safety procedures for the job duties assigned.
- Responsible for loading/unloading elevated bins and lifting/moving objects.
- Responsible for maintaining all housekeeping items and follow all housekeeping procedures associated with the position.
- Responsible for Placing recycle materials in correct containers
- Responsible for movement of raw materials throughout the facility both physically and systematically.
- Lift truck experience preferred.
- Basic English grammar and math skills required.
- Good analytical and organizational skills.
- Ability to prioritize and manage time efficiently.
- Ability to be an effective team member.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
Mohawk Industries is a leading global flooring manufacturer that creates products to enhance residential and commercial spaces around the world. Mohawk's vertically integrated manufacturing and distribution processes provide competitive advantages in the production of carpet, rugs, ceramic tile, laminate, wood, stone and vinyl flooring. Our industry-leading innovation has yielded products and technologies that differentiate our brands in the marketplace and satisfy all remodeling and new construction requirements. Our brands are among the most recognized in the industry and include American Olean, Daltile, Durkan, IVC, Karastan, Marazzi, Mohawk, Mohawk Home, Pergo, and Quick-Step. During the past decade, Mohawk has transformed its business from an American carpet manufacturer into the world's largest flooring company with operations in Australia, Brazil, Canada, Europe, India, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Russia and the United States.
Mohawk Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran committed to an inclusive workplace and a proud Drugs Don't Work participant.Nearest Major Market: