The primary function of the Loan Repurchase Specialist is responsible for assisting with file reviews and preparing the Purchase Demand Kit (PDK) per established Small Business Administration (SBA) Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) for loans to be presented to the SBA for repurchase.
- Perform a thorough review of various files to identify documents required by SBA guidelines (SOPs) for inclusion in the Purchase Demand Kits (PDK) packages.
- Compile, copy, and assemble documents and submit per the established SBA Guaranty Purchase Package Tabs.
- Order third party reports, as necessary, to complete the PDK packages including UCC searches, corporate entity searches, and tract searches.
- Assist in preparing responses to SBA’s questions and requests.
- Prepare loan payment history in Excel in SBA required format.
- Upload completed packages into nCino.
- Categorize existing exceptions by significance to preserve SBA Guaranty and assist in reviewing and clearing outstanding exceptions before a loan is submitted for repurchase.
- May fill in as a backup for post close reviewer if necessary.
- Assist in special projects as assigned.
- At least two years of commercial banking/finance company experience.
- An understanding of the SBA SOP and documents required for loan transactions
- Experience working with Salesforce is preferred; nCino banking operating system is a plus.
- Proficient knowledge of MS Office: Excel and Word.
- Excellent communication (verbal and written), interpersonal and organizational skills.
- High level of accountability and attention to detail
- Ability to effectively prioritize tasks.
- Strong time management skills and ability to respond to requests in a timely manner.
Byline Bank is committed to providing equal employment opportunity and maintaining a workplace for employees and applicants for employment that is free from discrimination based upon age, race, religion, color, disability, marital status, gender, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, veteran or military status, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation, due to a medical condition or disability, during any part of the application, please contact the human resources department to let us know the nature of your request.
This job has expired.