Job ID: 283259
CPM, a CRH company, is a division within Oldcastle APG. APG is North America's leading manufacturer and supplier of concrete masonry, dry mix, and hardscape products. With over $2B in sales, APG operates across 36 states and 5 Canadian provinces through a network of over 195 operating locations and more than 6,500 employees.
This position is responsible for the local flatbed delivery of products sold to customers. In some instances, the drivers may be required to make pick-ups as needed. Current CDL Class A with doubles endorsement and clean MVR are required. Weekends off.
- Transport bagged concrete products, block, mortar, and any/all other materials to customer location and/or job site in a safe manner
- Assist and supervise the loading of the truck to ensure proper product order is filled and weight distribution is correct
- Maintain complete and accurate records such as driver's daily log truck log, fuel tickets, delivery documentation, and any other required documents according to company, state, and federal regulations
- Inspect truck and trailer, equipment and supplies such as tires, brakes, fuel, oil, and water
- Properly secure flatbed load as required by DOT for flatbed equipment and movement of product
- Other duties and responsibilities related to the nature of the job may be assigned on a temporary or permanent basis as needed
What CRH Americas Offers You
- High school diploma / equivalent
- Current CDL Class A with doubles endorsement and clean MVR are required
- At least 2 years of verifiable flatbed experience-doubles experience is a plus
- Prior forklift experience is a must
- Required DOT Physical
- Ability to lift or move up to 100 lbs with assistance
About CRH Americas
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
CRH Americas has a long and proud heritage as one of North America's largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the CRH Americas family. CRH Americas operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
CPM, a CRH company, is a great place to grow! If you're up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Please complete your online application and profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Thank you for your interest in the CRH family!
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link .
Date Posted: May 13, 2021 Nearest Major Market:
Tacoma Job Segment:
Temporary, Night, Warehouse, Forklift, Contract, Operations, Manufacturing
This job has expired.