This position is responsible for scheduling, tracking, routing, and planning all inbound and outbound shipments hauled by the Shamrock private fleet. The success of the position will be measured on service level, expense management, load factor, and cost per pallet.
- Develop strong working relationships with each driving associate that lead to best-in-class safety, service, and retention.
- Collaborate with supervisors to plan driving associates on lanes that best meet company goals as well as the drivers.
- Effectively schedule loads based on transit, availability, and hours of service.
- Proactively identify and communicate any delays or service disruptions.
- Monitoring compliance with local, state, federal safety, motor carrier, & environmental laws and regulations
- Performing other duties as assigned to meet business needs
- 5+ years of relevant experience and education
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Ability to understand and hours of service and basic DOT compliance.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from managers and internal stakeholders.
- Must be able to perform required functions within a cubicle environment that is not conducive to privacy or noise reduction.
- Must be physically capable of extensive computer operation and sitting for up to 9 hours per day
- Must be flexible and willing to work the demands of the department which are subject to the evenings, weekends, and holidays.
At Shamrock Foods Company, people come first - our associates, our customers, and the families we serve across the nation. A privately-held, family-owned and -operated Forbes 500 company, Shamrock is an innovator in the food industry and has been since being founded in Arizona in 1922. Our Mission:
At Shamrock Foods Company, we live by our founding family's motto to "treat associates like family and customers like friends." Why work for us?
Benefits are a major part of your overall compensation, and we believe offering them at an affordable cost is not only the right thing to do, but it helps keep you and your family healthy. That's why Shamrock Foods pays for the majority of your health insurance, allowing you to take home more of your paycheck. And it doesn't stop there - our associates also enjoy additional benefits such as 401(k) Savings Plan, Profit Sharing, Paid Time Off, as well as our incredible growth opportunities, continued education, wellness programs, and much more! Shamrock Foods Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other basis protected by applicable law.
This job has expired.