Every day, ANDRITZ continues to deliver successful innovative solutions to our customers globally. Why are we so successful? Because we are passionate and love what we do! We are at the forefront of future engineering technologies, with solutions that ensure the success of our clients in key industries that are shaping the future of the world we live in.
Coordinate inbound and outbound domestic and international shipments of material for the refiner plate and cleaner product lines.
Education, professional experience and qualification preferred/required
- Process documents for International shipments and maintain files for audits.
- Calculate or obtain freight cost for shipments worldwide
- Coordinate shipments through Andritz Inc. transportation vendors for products distributed by Andritz Inc.
- Use Andritz Inc. Business Systems to support the distribution of Company products
- Process invoices received from commercial transportation vendors as required
- Support the Department Manager by seeing that distribution services continue in Manager's absence
- Maintain On-Time Performance with high volume of orders
- Handle both inbound (customer returns) and outbound deliveries as required
- Handle off-site shipments for the cleaner cell in Montoursville, PA
- Willingness to work overtime as job requires during peak periods
- Willingness to return to work after hours to make emergency shipments when required
- Communicate Sales Order issues and make corrections as required to ensure satisfied customers
High school graduate or equivalent with three (3) years of experience in transportation. Must be self-motivated with excellent organizational skills, as well as written and verbal communication (at all levels); must speak, read, and write English, have the ability to learn and retain multiple skills & tasks. In addition, this position requires the ability to prioritize workload, negotiate and maintain detailed records, manage complex traffic analysis, instructions, objectives, and policies, make independent,high-level decisions, and be sensitive to project budgets and customer satisfaction of Andritz Inc. Candidate must be able to work with little to no supervision.Physical and Mental Qualifications
Position performed in an office and/or home office-remote) environment. Frequent visits to mills and manufacturing facilities are required. Environment: Exposure to varying temperatures, noise levels, dust, dirt, fumes, welding machines, heavy duty magnets and manual/remote controlled devices using radio signals. Physical conditions for position: Sit, stand, walk, bend, reach, push, pull, kneel, stoop, crouch, climb, ascend/descend stairs, lifting up to 25 lbs. Must have visual acuity, excellent mobility, good hearing, manual dexterity, good balance, ability to endure long hours, and wear required personal protective equipment. All tasks performed with or without reasonable accommodations.Travel percentageN/A *Please note, previous DUI convictions can result in being inadmissible to CanadaAdditional Information - FOR USA - "We are an AA/EEO/Veterans/Disabled Employer" Legal status to work in the US is required
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability.
Requisition ID: 5659
This job has expired.