Job ID: 471642
Oldcastle Enclosure Solutions (OES), a CRH company, has united the Carson®, Christy®, and Synertech® brands to form the largest manufacturer of plastic, polymer, and concrete utility enclosure products serving the municipal water, irrigation, electric, communications, and transportation markets. OES has 11 manufacturing and distribution centers strategically located across the U.S. and Canada.
Oldcastle Infrastructure - Built For Life from Oldcastle Infrastructure on Vimeo.
Job Description Summary
Retrieves, inspects, and prepares product to customer supplied specifications. Essential duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Operates press, inspects and prepares parts for shipment per Operator Instructions
- Notifies supervisor of non-conforming product or problems with machine, materials, etc.
- Communicates production issues with the next press operator, and grinds parts/scrap as needed
- Read job specifications to determine machine adjustments and material requirements
- Review product for inconsistencies or abnormal appearance assuring product meets quality requirements
- Performs routine machine maintenance
- Basic understanding of electronics and programmable controllers
- Know the basics of hand tools (power tools, such as drills and grinders)
- Assist other operators to set up machines and any other necessary tasks to adhere to deadlines and completion of product
- Other duties and responsibilities related to the nature of the job may be assigned on a temporary or permanent basis as needed
What CRH Offers You
- High school diploma or equivalent; or at least one month of related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Ability to be certified for both Forklift and Crane within 6 months of employment
- Construction or hanging drywall experience, preferred
- Ability to lift up to 40 lbs. regularly
- Ability to work in hot, cold, and dusty environments
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
CRH has a long and proud heritage. We are a collection of hundreds of family businesses, regional companies and large enterprises that together form the CRH family. CRH operates in a decentralized, diversified structure that allows you to work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of large international organization.
If you're up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Once you click apply now, you will be brought to our official employment application. Please complete your online profile and it will be sent to the hiring manager. Our system allows you to view and track your status 24 hours a day. Thank you for your interest!
Oldcastle Enclosure Solutions (OES), a CRH Company, is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Date Posted: Oct 26, 2022 Nearest Major Market:
Atlanta Job Segment:
Forklift, Chemical Engineer, Warehouse, Industrial, Machinist, Manufacturing, Engineering
This job has expired.