MV Transportation is seeking a Maintenance Clerk who is responsible for providing administrative assistance to the Maintenance Manager and General Manager.
The Maintenance Clerk responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Post parts to work orders.
- Enter work orders into the fleet maintenance software.
- Create and process purchase orders in the fleet maintenance software.
- Perform all shipping and receiving duties both domestic and international as required.
- Identify part numbers and provide descriptions with the intent of supplying or ordering parts for fleet maintenance technicians utilizing software and catalogs.
- Monitor daily fuel readings and transmit them to the fuel vendors.
- Transmit daily the fuel delivery receipts to the client.
- Order parts for inventory, out of service buses or special requests.
- Manage and process parts cores as required.
- Conduct cycle counts, inventories and obsolete parts surveys as directed.
- Work closely with vendors and vendor pricing for optimal efficiency.
- Maintain complete and organized files.
- Submit required reports accurately and on time.
- Manage departmental assignments ensuring all items are completed on time.
- Assist Parts Manager in managing department finances within approved budget.
- Ensure parts system is maintained according to standards acceptable to the division and client.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Transit bus parts experience desirable.
- Must possess a clean driving record and reliable employment history with an emphasis on attendance and punctuality.
- Position is subject to pre-employment and random drug and alcohol screening.
- Pre-employment background test is required.
- Must become familiar with company policies and procedures.
- Applicant must maintain a neat appearance and demonstrate the desire to work with contractor staff, manufacturers, vendors and the general public.
- Must be proficient on MS Office and other software as required.
- Must possess excellent organization skills.
- Must demonstrate excellent attention to detail.
- Must possess excellent written and verbal skills.
- Maintain acceptable attendance level.
- Maintain a safe, clean and professional work area.
During the course of employment, employees may receive and have access to confidential information. All employees are expected to respect and maintain the confidentiality of non-public customer and business records and any other information that MV classifies as confidential.
MV Transportation is committed to as policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. The information collected by this application is solely to determine suitability for employment, verify identity and maintain employment statistics on applicants.
Where permissible under applicable state and local law, applicants may be subject to a pre-employment drug test and background check after receiving a conditional offer of employment.
This job has expired.