At Materion, everyone is included, respected and offered opportunity to grow. Join us!
The site Maintenance Manager is directly responsible for leading the Elmore's site core maintenance team and central services (laundry, decontamination, water treatment, landfill). This role is also responsible implementing reliability centered maintenance (RCM) across the site.
You Will Have the Opportunity to:
- Baseline current organization work practices, staffing, skills, and capabilities vs best in class maintenance excellence and reliability practices. Develop and implement a comprehensive gap closure plan working in collaboration with site personnel and the division's Director of Maintenance Excellence.
- Establish and implement a management operating system (Key Performance Indicators (KPI's), daily, weekly, monthly reviews) for core maintenance and central services as well as the embedded maintenance teams.
- Ensure that all related activities are conducted in compliance with all established safety and environmental practices and procedures.
- Partner with site personnel to identify and drive cost reduction opportunities.
- BS degree in Engineering or other technical field of study preferred.
- Minimum of 10 years of industrial plant related experience.
- Minimum of 5 years of maintenance leadership experience implementing best in class maintenance excellence practices (Reliability Centered Maintenance, Total Productive Maintenance or Equivalent Maintenance Excellence Systems).
- Knowledge of Lean/Six Sigma Processes. Greenbelt or Blackbelt preferred
- Must have industry experience with American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME), American Petroleum Institute (API), and American National Standards Institute (ANSI) engineering codes and standards.
The selection of the person to be hired for this position is contingent on the candidate having export compliance eligibility for access to U.S. controlled technology which comes under the licensing jurisdiction of the U.S. Department of State, International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) and the U.S. Department of Commerce, Export Administration Regulations (EAR).
The candidate selected will have to qualify as either a U.S. citizen, a U.S. National, a lawful permanent resident of the U.S., a Person Admitted into the U.S. as an Asylee or Refugee., a National of a country that is not prohibited from having access to U.S. controlled technology (via a letter of assurance), or a Person to be approved for an export license by the governing agency whose technology comes under its jurisdiction.