Location: Wahoo, NE
Salary: $20-26/hr + OT
Large manufacturing company is looking for a Maintenance Mechanic for their facility is Wahoo, NE
The Maintenance Worker position performs preventive and corrective maintenance in the plant under management supervision.
• Assists in the installation of new equipment.
• Assists personnel on special fabrication and construction projects.
• Follows preventative maintenance schedule.
• Performs machine repair and installation such as replacing motors, rebuilding gear boxes, run threaded piping, run weld piping, overhaul pumps, replace packing shaft seals on cookers and pumps, welds and uses cutting torch.
• Conducts daily greasing and oiling of plant equipment as needed .
• Diagnosis and replacement of equipment parts with little or no direction
• Maintains clean, neat, and orderly work area at all times.
• Responsible for using assigned personal protective equipment and required safety equipment; responsible for being familiar with and observing all Company safety rules and regulations.
• Attends regularly scheduled safety meetings and may be asked to serve on Safety Committee.
• 2 years of experience with rendering or similar equipment.
• Experience in welding and piping.
• Vocational school training preferred .
• Experience in operating a forklift preferred.
• Basic knowledge of general maintenance and equipment operations.
• Welding proficiency in MIG and Stick as well as vertical and overhead preferred .
• Ability to diagnose and repair control circuits and VFD installation preferred.
• General mechanical aptitude; able to diagnosis and repair problems with motors and other equipment.
Please respond to email@example.com