Huntsman's Advanced Materials Division is now searching for a new Maintenance Planner for our plant located in Ashtabula, OH.
As the Maintenance Planner, you will:
RCRA Duties Include
- Upholds safety, health, and environmental procedures. Always communicate directly and support the EHS department to ensure OSHA and EPA compliance in maintenance work.
- Maximize resources by identifying parts, materials, special tools, external services, rentals and documentation. Establish, maintain and improve the maintenance planning and scheduling flow and process.
- Develops full scope and extent of work needed, including cost and time required, to conduct the relevant repair, preventive, predictive, and improvement maintenance activities of the plant equipment, buildings, and grounds. This includes more specialized work around lubrication and reliability-driven predictive technologies.
- Prepares job plans for scheduling, detailing parts, materials, special tools, external services and documentation with planned costs.
- Maintains a Computerized Maintenance Management System (eMaint) for managing and tracking work orders, back log, spare parts, maintenance history, and hierarchy of plant equipment.
- Identifies current and future maintenance requirements. Ensures two-way communications and coordination of maintenance activities by working closely with all maintenance personnel, EHS, operations, engineering, outside contractors, and other members of management.
- Check and inspect all production equipment.
- Assist in coordinating work with the production department and ensuring that all equipment is functioning to full capacity.
- Ensuring the proper use of tools and equipment for repairs.
- Maintain service records.
- Responsible for ordering and knowledge of whereabouts of the materials needed for planned jobs.
- Analyze work orders for clarity as to what is requested. Work to establish priorities.
- Other support tasks not specifically listed, as required by the maintenance supervisor.
Skills and experiences required:
- General awareness of waste management program and waste minimizations plan.
- General awareness or RCRA Contingency Plan, including response to alarms, excavation routes, and muster points.
- Report HW releases following incident reporting procedure.
- High school diploma/GED required.
- Technical diploma/college education desired.
- Five years relevant work experience in a skilled maintenance role.
- SAP Experience Preferred.
- Proven experience planning and scheduling maintenance activities.
- Proven decision-making capability.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Time management and critical thinking skills.
- Knowledge of computers.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is exposed regularly to outside weather conditions and is occasionally exposed to elevated places.
- The ability to work safely with chemicals is also a requirement.
- Lifting up to 90 lbs., frequent standing, standing and twisting, walking, climbing stair and ladders, pushing/pulling, overhead and horizontal reaching, bending, squatting, kneeling, grasping, forceful gripping/pinching.
Huntsman offers unsurpassed opportunities to build a successful future. Our diverse portfolio creates a range of career fields including manufacturing, research and development, technical services, sales and marketing, customer service - and the list goes on.
Here, you can make an impact and make a difference. Come join us.
Huntsman is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We provides equal employment opportunities (EEO)
to all qualified applicants for employment, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, gender identification, sexual orientation and/or expression or any other characteristic protected by law in every location in which we have facilities national or local.
Please refer to https://www.huntsman.com/privacy/online-privacy-notice for Company's Data Privacy and Protection information. All unsolicited resumes presented by recruitment agencies are treated as pro bono information or service.
Huntsman is aware of a scam involving fraudulent job offers
. Huntsman does not make job offers until after a candidate has submitted a job application and has participated in a face-to-face interview. Please be advised that emails from Huntsman always end in "@huntsman.com" and that any job offer that requires payment or requires you to deposit a check is likely a scam. If you have questions about any open positions at Huntsman, please visit our Careers website at http://www.huntsman.com/corporate/a/Careers.
This job has expired.