Essential Duties and Responsibilities (other duties may be assigned):
- Consistently follow the I-Serve standards at all times.
- Follow all company and department policies and procedures.
- Attend safety meetings, keep the workplace in safe condition, and work in a safe manner.
- Adhere to attendance policy and report to workstation at scheduled start time.
- Propose ideas or find ways to improve services, systems, and/or procedures.
- Display a positive and friendly attitude to all guests and fellow team members.
- Maintain an outstanding personal appearance at all times, always in compliance with the policies stated in the company handbook.
- Be knowledgeable of all policies and procedures of engineering department and resort.
- Keep all work areas clean and organized.
- Respond to all guest request in a timely manner. Provide exceptional guest service to achieve guest satisfaction.
- Perform preventative maintenance services on hotel, lodges, restaurant, theatre, preview center, and common areas/equipment.
- Perform minor plumbing, electrical, and HVAC repairs and maintenance.
- Handle all minor in house repairs in regards to painting, repairing and replacing wallboard, wall vinyl, carpentry, etc.
- Utilize basic hand and power tools required for general maintenance.
- Maintain pool and spas in a clean and safe condition to include proper chemical balances, decking appearances, stairs, and rails.
- Move furniture and appliances as needed.
- Maintain and repair lock systems for all doors and wall safes.
- Complete shop housekeeping duties (filling propane tanks, inspecting barbeques, cleaning carts, shop maintenance).
- Maintain daily log regarding all work orders.
- Attend regular department meetings.
- Know locations of all utility meters and shutoffs.
- Report any maintenance issues to the Chief Engineer.
- Assist all other Team Members when necessary.
- All other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements following this paragraph are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. General knowledge in plumbing, electrical, and HVAC.Education and/or Experience:
Must have High School diploma or equivalent (GED); and the ideal candidate will have at least "1" years of experience in a field related to this position.Language Skills:
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operation and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers, guests, vendors or Team Members of the organization. Excellent communication skills required. Must be able to speak, understand, read and write English.Reasoning Ability:
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations. Ability to make decisions that are in the best interests of the company. Ability to be flexible and easily adapt to change. Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, field personnel and sub-contractors/vendors.Physical Demands:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by a Team Member to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the Team Member is regularly required to stand; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and talk and hear. The Team Member is frequently required to walk and reach with hands and arms. The Team Member is occasionally required to sit; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The Team Member must regularly lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. 100Work Environment:
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those the Team Member encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. The noise level in the work environment can be high when using machinery such as saws, drills, etc.
This job has expired.