At Materion, everyone is included, respected and offered opportunity to grow. Join us!
Reporting to the Maintenance Manager the Industrial Maintenance Technician will install, repair and maintain commercial or industrial machinery to ensure all machines function properly through troubleshooting and preventive maintenance service at Materion's Leesport, PA facility.
You Will Have the Opportunity to:
- Perform a variety of basic pipefitting, welding, painting, and plumbing.
- Perform basic electrical functions, including run conduit, 3-phase motor hook, electrical connections.
- Employ other mechanical craft skills in connection with repair or maintenance of equipment.
- Read and interpret basic blueprints, sketches, instruction manuals and work orders.
- Perform basic functions within the waste / water treatment facility.
- Troubleshoot and repair hydraulic systems.
- Fabricate steel and sheet metal projects.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum of 3 years applicable work experience or an equivalent combination of industrial maintenance experience and education.
- Able to work 3rd shift: 3/4 rotation, 7pm-7am EST.
Materion' s Veteran and Military Engagement Team promotes the benefits of hiring veterans in the workplace. We honor all those who have served, and we want to expand those opportunities to contribute in the workplace.
Relocation is approved for a successful candidate.
INDLP1Materion Corporation and its subsidiaries (the "Company") is an equal employment opportunity employer. It is the Company's policy to not unlawfully discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. The Company also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories. It is also the Company's policy to comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws respecting consideration of unemployment status in making hiring decisions. The information collected by this application is solely to determine suitability for employment, verify identity and maintain employment statistics on applicants.Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on the Company. Please inform the Company's personnel representative if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.Please provide complete information. An incomplete application may affect your consideration for employment.
This job has expired.