GENERAL PURPOSE OF THE JOB
The Management Trainee will be required to complete a 2 year rotation through our products and services, receiving training with expectation to assume a supervisory role within a period of 12-24 months from initial employment. This person will begin work as a shop hand gaining basic experience in related shop duties (inventory, forklift operation, maintenance of rental equipment) and will progress towards the ultimate goal of becoming a supervisor or project manager that can be relocated to any location across the globe. Willingness to train, capability to relocate, and ability to adapt well to change are must-have qualities for this position.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintain shop operations and conditions.
- Repair and maintain equipment used to service or process rental product accessories.
- Load, unload, and move company equipment.
- Verify accurate inventory counts and location of rental product accessories.
- Train to plan jobs, interface with clients, and dispatch tools, workers, and trucks to various job sites.
- Follow established QA & HSE policies and procedures.
- Other related duties as assigned by supervisors.
- Knowledge of current practices, equipment, materials, and supplies used in the rental business
- Knowledge, competency and experience in related field
- Ability to determine techniques to be used
- Ability to complete multiple tasks at once
EDUCTION AND EXPERIENCE
Business Acumen: Knowledge of general business practices as well as knowledge of the organization’s functioning. An understanding of organizational culture and the ability to function effectively within its social structure.
Communication: Interacting with others through verbal and non-verbal means to present information in an engaging and understandable manner. Using listening and other attending behaviors to gain a shared understanding of the topic at hand.
Customer Engagement: Engaging external customers and internal resources to achieve mutually beneficial outcomes in a way that provides an optimal experience for the customer
Decision Making: Making high quality decisions in a timely manner, usually with less data and analysis than might be desired.
Leading Others: Acting in a leadership position to achieve desired results by inspiring trust in others, providing clear direction, and effectively attracting and deploying talent.
Project Management: Effectively managing a project from the planning stage to completion with an emphasis on quality during the process. Using organizational resources, processes, and policies effectively.
Technical Expertise: Synthesizing knowledge of the field and presenting it in an appropriate manner. Handling collection, analysis, and presentation of organizational data that enhances decision making. Having a technical impact beyond the immediate department or group.
The above statements are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified; nothing restricts the company’s right to change, assign, or reassign duties and responsibilities at any time or for any reason.Excellent Benefits
- Bachelor's degree and/or experience in oil service/military is preferred
- 4 plus year's experience in oil service/military is preferred.
: Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life, Matching 401(k)To be considered for this position, please select the link “Apply for this job on-line
This job has expired.