Location: Irving, TX
Description: Judge Group is currently seeking a Manager, Benefits Implementation to manage and supervise benefit administration and service team while improving quality and efficiency for client specifications.
This is a direct hire opportunity offering competitive compensation and benefits!
This job will have the following responsibilities:
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Effectively leads, supervise, and tracks all functions related to benefits implementations
- Provide complete reports for internal or external clients.
- Accurately validate benefit rules set, contracted networks, copayment rules set, & DUR rules set
- Ensures that all rejected and paid claims are adjudicated/rejected as specified by the client
- Prepare and share key details with Client Services Manager
- Work with Client Services to identify and document system deficiencies and recommend possible solutions.
- Participate as required on client's implementation meetings.
- Provides proactive and strategic support for achieving business goals
- Proactively monitor benefits administration team to identify and address service issues and escalate concerns appropriately and provide regular feedback of plan performance and outcomes to leadership.
- Manages and develops teams' skills, evaluates performance, provides feedback, and works with Client Services Supervisor on team member evaluations.
- Bachelor Degree in Business or related field required
- Four years' experience in the health insurance industry, PBM or professional job-related experience
- Four years client services or account management, preferred.
- Five years of supervision experience.
All interested candidates should email their resume to Tim (Tarnold@judge.com) or apply directly!Contact:
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com
This job has expired.