Location: Sacramento, CA
Description: Our client is currently seeking a Manager, Business Loan Origination Operations
The Manager of Business Loan Origination Operations provides leadership and support to the business loan origination team, and is directly responsible for the integrity of loan administration, due diligence, underwriting, loan documentation, and loan closing, ensuring strict adherence to credit policy, law, and regulations while continually striving to optimize processes, improve quality, cost efficiency, and excellent member service. Supports business services leadership in planning, organizing, and executing the Credit Union's strategic priorities and objectives related to business lending products. Responsible for organizational communication and implementation of changes to policies and procedures, and leads the process of documenting and implementing new product and service proposals.
This job will have the following responsibilities:
Qualifications & Requirements:
- 1.Assist with development and execution of tactics supporting strategic priorities and objectives to sustain growth and delivery of business lending products and services to increase interest income, grow deposits, improve retention and reduce risk for the Credit Union.
- 2.Assist with the budgeting of, and successful execution of projects directly or indirectly related to the department.
- 3.Manage the day-to-day loan origination operations within Business Services, including oversight of loan administration, underwriting, loan documentation, and loan closing.
- 4.Develop and maintain services levels to ensure timely processing of business loans while seeking to maximize efficiency.
- 5.Define and monitor performance targets and key performance indicators. Review Program reports for accuracy, anomalies, trends, etc. Develop and implement new reports and/or tracking procedures and proactively seek effective means to monitor the Program, enhance staff productivity and staff efficiency.
- 6.Participate in the development and implementation of appropriate marketing initiatives, including all processes, tasks and responsibilities of all stakeholders, that are compliant and in line with Golden 1's branding guidelines with the Marketing Department of the Credit Union, vendors and service providers.
- 7.Maintain a thorough understanding of state and federal laws and regulations related to credit union compliance including bank secrecy and anti-money laundering laws appropriate to the position.
- 8.Oversee implementation and communication of business services policies and procedures, assuring compliance with applicable laws and regulations, while mitigating risk and reducing exposure to fraud loss.
- 9.Assist the SVP Business Services in the Preparation of month end production reports/updates for Executive Management and applicable Credit Union departments.
- 10.Coordinate with Learning and Development regarding all required training on compliance and operational items or issues on a consistent ongoing basis. In addition, ensure that staff successfully completes in a timely manner all required training.
- 11.Assist in the preparation and appropriate presentations at staff meetings on a regularly scheduled basis to communicate updates, policy, guidelines and procedural changes, compliance items, operational items, etc.
- 12.On an ongoing basis, update your knowledge base to remain current on compliance, operations, policies, guidelines and procedures.
- 13.Perform other duties as assigned by Management.
PHYSICAL SKILLS, ABILITIES, AND EXERTION UTILIZED IN THE PERFORMANCE OF THESE TASKS
- 1.Effective oral and written communication skills required to write policies and procedures, make presentations, prepare recommendations, perform analysis, and accomplish other business functions as needed.
- 2.Must possess sufficient manual dexterity to skillfully operate an online computer terminal and other standard office equipment, such as financial calculators, personal computer, facsimile machine and telephone.
- 3.Proper telephone etiquette skills.
- 4.Travel as needed using personal or public transportation.
- ORGANIZATIONAL CONTACTS & RELATIONSHIPS
- 1.INTERNAL: Managers, peer supervisors, and staff at all levels.
- 2.EXTERNAL: Credit Union members, vendors, auditors, service providers, regulatory entities, the general public and other business-related relationships that may arise.
EDUCATION: Bachelor's degree in a business related field required.
- 2.EXPERIENCE: Five years or more managing business/commercial lending operations.
- oMust be able to demonstrate effective leadership skills and strong knowledge of business/commercial lending products, services, and delivery methods.
- oMust have knowledge of applicable laws, rules, and regulations.
- oMust possess and consistently demonstrate strong oral and written communication skills.
- oMust be able to demonstrate proficiency with Microsoft Office applications and business/commercial loan origination systems.
- oAbility to work independently, as well as with others, maintaining a professional demeanor at all times.
- oAbility to coordinate technical data with vendors and staff.
- oExcellent member service skills.
- oKnowledge of accounting principles.
- 1.Prolonged sitting throughout the workday with occasional mobility required.
- 2.Corrected vision within the normal range.
- 3.Hearing within normal range. A device to enhance hearing will be provided if needed.
- 4.Bending, stooping and lifting up to twenty-five pounds.
- 5.Occasional movements throughout the department daily to interact with staff, accomplish tasks, etc.
- 6.Travel by car and/or public conveyance. May include overnight scheduling.
- 7.Occasional long work hours may be required to accomplish tasks.
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com
This job has expired.