Be the strategy behind the game.
DraftKings is on the cutting edge of a new generation of products and services, capturing the culture of a new generation of fans. As a Manager, Media Reach & Optimization, you'll work to optimize DraftKings' presence and impact across our media platforms. In this role, you'll be part of a team that will interconnect our media channels across DraftKings. Sound good to you? Join us.
What you'll do as a Manager, Media Reach & Optimization:
- Evaluate and optimize our media channels to maximize impact and overall reach.
- Utilize your understanding of our business, industry trends, and competitors to enhance our platforms' reach.
- Ensure content is search engine optimized and is connected across our channels (traditional TV, FAST channels, online presence, podcasts, copy, etc.).
- Collect and analyze data to understand trends and insights to maximize our return on investment.
- Track and report analytics and SEO initiatives to inform business decisions.
- Leverage data insights to implement recommendations that drive the media and DraftKings business forward.
What you'll bring:
- Bachelor's degree in a related field or equivalent work experience with at least 5 years of experience in media, SEO, or a related field.
- Ability to perform keyword research, channel/content analyses, and channel optimization.
- Passionate about data and understands how to translate data into actionable solutions.
- Familiarity with technical SEO elements and optimization.
- Self-starter with the ability to work collaboratively as a team with strong time management and organizational skills.
- Solution-oriented and analytically curious with the ability to adapt to changing priorities and deliver results in a fast-paced environment.
- Effective written and verbal communication.
This position can sit in either the Boston office or remote; however, this work is to be performed entirely outside of Colorado.
#LI-NP1 #LI-REMOTE Who are we a good fit for?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and we're great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of tech's most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.We are DraftKings.
We're inspired by our shared passion for developing creative solutions to complex challenges and empowering the people around us to do their best work. We are industry leaders in the digital entertainment and technology space propelled by constant curiosity and diverse perspectives.
Our teams are fueled by innovation. We are looking ahead, building what's next, and continuously reinventing the industry. We're a publicly traded (NASDAQ: DKNG) technology company headquartered in Boston, with teams around the world and an expanding global presence.Join Us!
We strive to create a place where all feel safe, empowered, engaged, championed, and inspired. DraftKings is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. This means we do not tolerate discrimination of any kind and are committed to providing equal employment opportunities regardless of your gender identity, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability.Ready to build what's next? Apply now.
As a regulated gaming company, you may be required to obtain a gaming license issued by the appropriate state agency as a condition of employment.
This job has expired.