This position assists leadership in oversight of the pharmacy benefit manager to plan, develop, and implement programs directed at CMS' Star pharmacy measures for select customer groups within MAPD products. Provides leadership to and is accountable for the performance of the PBM on start measures. Responsible for management of direct reports, as well as working collaboratively with the operational team to strategize, innovate, analyze and plan, to meet the year end goals for pharmacy Star measures. . This position provides effective and efficient solutions to complex business problems with delivery of key presentations/concepts, business reviews, and business development recommendations. Strong working knowledge of Part D Star measures is required.
- Manages, supervises, sets performance goals/objectives, monitors performance, evaluates, and mentors clinical staff solving complex Medicare adherence issues.
- Develops, implements, and maintains KPIs to track performance as it relates to star measures.
- Monitors and reports cost savings (ROI) related to clinical programs.
- Prepares, reviews, and conducts dashboards to present to senior leadership and other applicable stakeholders .
- Provide effective and efficient communication of pharmacy star measure issues and resolutions.
- Develop and implement a variety of behavior modification principles to influence targeted physicians and members.
- Adhere to pharmacy policies and procedures.
Directly supervises non-exempt staff in accordance with company policies and applicable Federal and State Laws. Responsibilities include but are not limited to effectively interviewing, hiring, terminating, and training employees; planning, assigning and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and counseling employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems; supporting and encouraging the engagement process.
This position description identifies the responsibilities and tasks typically associated with the performance of the position. Other relevant essential functions may be required. EMPLOYMENT QUALIFICATIONS: EDUCATION:
Bachelor's degree or Doctorate in Pharmacy. Registered Pharmacist in the State of Michigan with current, unrestricted license. Continuous learning, as defined by the Company's learning philosophy, is required. Certification or progress toward certification is highly preferred and encouraged. EXPERIENCE:
Five years experience of progressive responsibility in a clinical pharmacy environment with demonstrated technical knowledge that provides the necessary knowledge, skills and abilities required. Three years supervisory or lead experience in clinical pharmacy required. Pharmacy Practice Residency preferred.
SKILLS/KNOWLEDGE/ABILITIES (SKA) REQUIRED:
- Decision making, organizational, and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Proficient in current industry standard PC applications and systems (e.g., Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Must demonstrate leadership ability and team building skills to effectively supervise professional and non-professional staff and interact with all levels of management.
- Ability to work with and empower others on a collaborative basis to ensure success of unit team.
- Ability to effectively exchange information, in verbal or written form, by sharing ideas, reporting facts and other information, responding to questions and employing active listening techniques.
- Ability to effectively present budgetary and/or cost information and respond to questions as appropriate.
- Ability to establish workflows, manages multiple projects, and meets necessary deadlines.
Work is performed in an office setting with no unusual hazards.
The qualifications listed above are intended to represent the minimum education, experience, skills, knowledge and ability levels associated with performing the duties and responsibilities contained in this job description.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Diversity is valued, and we will not tolerate discrimination or harassment in any form. Candidates for the position stated above are hired on an \"at will\" basis. Nothing herein is intended to create a contract.
This job has expired.