This job has expired.
Oversees and manages administrative functions within an assigned office(s) or division(s). Manages the day to day operations of a physician practice.
• Assists with developing specific departmental goals, standards, and objectives which directly support the strategic plan and vision of the organization.
• Manages staff relations including performance management, staff satisfaction and conflict management. Performs and oversees scheduling, recruitment, and payroll.
• Manages, monitors and assists in the development of departmental budgets. Reports budget variances monthly to practice leadership and CFO, identifies and reports on practice issues/opportunities and associated action plans. Manages regulatory compliance, departmental contracts and vendor relations. Determines and justifies needs for systems/equipment/supplies purchases, monitors usage, and oversees proper working order and/or stock supplies.
• Supports special projects and business analysis as requested.
• Develop and implements organizational policies and procedures.
• Develop guidelines for prioritizing work activities, evaluating effectiveness and modifying activities as necessary.
• Manages customer needs face to face or via phone, triages phone calls to assess/authorize urgent & emergent appointments, rounding on staff and patients, monthly metrics, CME records for Physicians, legal requests , and acts as a backup to the Director.
• Must meet set Net Operating Revenue objective up to 1 million dollars per fiscal year.
Competencies and skills:
• STANDARDS OF BEHAVIOR: Acts in a manner that supports the standards of communication, respect, privacy, and teamwork by demonstrating a commitment to professional and ethical conduct.
• CUSTOMER SERVICE: Demonstrates commitment to service excellence by promptly addressing internal/external customer issues/requests, resolving concerns while maintaining a professional image and behavior to build and enhance the patient/family/customer experience.
• ACCOUNTABILITY: Accepts ownership of job roles and specific assignments/goals; works independently, takes responsibility for own actions; admits mistakes and judgment errors; and accepts constructive feedback. Connects personal work results to the accomplishment of team and organizational goals.
• RESPONDING TO CHANGE: Accepts change and adapts in a positive and productive manner; handles unexpected situations and changes in direction calmly and with confidence. Views new assignments and job responsibilities as an opportunity for growth.
• DEVELOPS RELATIONSHIPS: Builds positive and productive business relationships with individuals and groups.
• ORGANIZATION SKILLS: Organizes work to achieve maximum efficiency.
• MANAGING BUSINESS PRIORITIES: Adapts to changing business priorities while achieving established goals and timelines.
• MANAGING PEOPLE: Uses HR/Performance Management processes and systems to align individual performance to achieve organizational results.
• LEADING CHANGE INITIATIVES: Leads others in planning, implementing, and facilitating organizational change.
• PATIENT AND FAMILY CENTERED CARE: "Provides Patient and Family Centered Care to patients, families, visitors and internal customers"
• High School Diploma or Equivalent
Education equivalent experience:
Complexity of Work: Requires critical thinking skills, effective communication skills, problem solving skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision. Must be able to work in a stressful environment and take appropriate action. Ability to work and build relationships collaboratively as well as problem solving.
Required Work Experience: One (1) year of leadership experience required. Previous practice management experience is preferred.
For education requirement an Associates or Bachelor's degree is preferred.
Since its inception in 1953, Memorial Healthcare System has been a leader in providing high-quality healthcare services to South Florida residents. Today, it is one of the largest public healthcare systems in the nation with over 13,000 team members and highly regarded for its exceptional patient- and family-centered care. Memorial's patient, physician and employee satisfaction rates are some of the most admired in the country, and the system is recognized as a national leader in quality healthcare.
Memorial has a reputation as one of Florida's leading healthcare systems and is supported by a distinguished medical staff. In fact, the vast majority of physicians are board certified or board qualified in their specialties and have been trained at many of the nation's finest medical schools and hospitals. Because of its distinguished medical staff and services, Memorial draws patients from South Florida and beyond.
Many prestigious healthcare awards have been earned by Memorial Healthcare System and its facilities. The accolades include: Modern Healthcare magazine's Best Places to Work in Healthcare, Florida Trend magazine's Best Companies to Work for in Florida, 100 Top Hospitals, Consumer Choice Award, Best-Run Hospital, Best Nursing Staff, Best Pediatric Hospital and Best Maternity Hospital.
Disclaimer: This job description is not intended, nor should it be construed to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills, efforts or working conditions associated with the job. It is intended to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification.
Posted 21 minutes ago
Posted 21 minutes ago
Posted 18 minutes ago