Reporting to the Director of Site Engagement and Support, the Site Engagement and Support Manager will play an important role supporting the overall mission of the Patient and Site Experience Team, which strives to improve the overall experience of patients and sites in clinical research. The Site Engagement and Support Manager's key focus will be in building establishing and executing site engagement and communication strategies to drive patient and site-centric initiatives and optimize participant recruitment and retention on Moderna clinical trials.
We work collaboratively as a team, we boldly strive for excellence, we are constantly curious and committed to ongoing learning and improvement, and we are relentless in putting patients at the heart of what we do.
Here's What You'll Do:
Here's What You'll Bring to the Table:
- Establish and execute site engagement and communication strategies to drive patient-centric recruitment and retention strategies for Moderna clinical trials
- Collaborate with members of the Patient and Site Experience and study teams to plan for and succeed in delivering patient enrollment and retention goals
- Manage relationships, ongoing communication and training with study coordinators and site staff
- Collaborate closely with CROs and other vendors to establish communication pathways and to implement site-centric tools, technologies and other initiatives
- Support the establishment of the Patient and Site Experience Team's Site Advisory Board; participate in regular engagements and manage output
- Work with the Site Engagement and Support Team in building out site communication database
- Support development and oversight of Moderna Clinical Trial Support Center channels, including call center, email and chatbot
Moderna is pleased to provide you and your family with a comprehensive and innovative suite of benefits, including:
- Candidates must have a bachelor's degree or equivalent experience and a minimum of 5 years' experience working within a clinic site, pharmaceutical company, CRO, patient recruitment vendor or similar organization
- Excellent organizational, planning, and interpersonal skills. A self-starter who motivates, is detail-oriented, has tack, diplomacy, leadership skills and who has flexible and positive approach
- Exceptional customer service skills and ability to build strong relationships with our partners
- Must have knowledge of current regulatory requirements and guidelines governing clinical research
- Skilled in MS Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Forward thinking with the ability to influence and implement change and continuous improvement
- Ability to collaborate effectively in a dynamic, cross-functional matrix environment
- Embody the Moderna values: BOLD in imagining what's possible; RELENTLESS in overcoming obstacles and driving to conclusions; COLLABORATIVE in working with, learning from, and teaching others; and CURIOUS in learning about cutting edge science
- Highly competitive and inclusive medical, dental and vision coverage options
- Flexible Spending Accounts for medical expenses and dependent care expenses
- Lifestyle Spending Account funds to help you engage in personal enrichment and self-care activities
- Family care benefits, including subsidized back-up care options and on-demand tutoring
- Free premium access to fitness, nutrition, and mindfulness classes
- Exclusive preferred pricing on Peloton fitness equipment
- Adoption and family-planning benefits
- Dedicated care coordination support for our LGBTQ+ community
- Generous paid time off, including:
• Vacation, sick time and holidays
• Volunteer time to participate within your community
• Discretionary year-end shutdown
• Paid sabbatical after 5 years; every 3 years thereafter
- Generous Paid Leave offerings, including 18 weeks of 100% paid parental leave for all new parents
- 401k match and Financial Planning tools
- Moderna-paid Life, LTD and STD insurance coverages, as well as voluntary benefit options
- Complimentary concierge service including home services research, travel booking, and entertainment requests
- Free parking or subsidized commuter passes
- Location-specific perks and extras!
Candidates should be aware that Moderna currently maintains a policy requiring all US-based employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and receive a booster shot once eligible. Newly hired employees must be vaccinated and boosted prior to their employment start date. Moderna is an equal opportunity employer and will provide a reasonable accommodation to those unable to be vaccinated or receive a booster where it is not an undue hardship to the company to do so as provided under federal, state, and local law.About Moderna
In over 10 years since its inception, Moderna has transformed from a research-stage company advancing programs in the field of messenger RNA (mRNA), to an enterprise with a diverse clinical portfolio of vaccines and therapeutics across seven modalities, a broad intellectual property portfolio in areas including mRNA and lipid nanoparticle formulation, and an integrated manufacturing plant that allows for rapid clinical and commercial production at scale. Moderna maintains alliances with a broad range of domestic and overseas government and commercial collaborators, which has allowed for the pursuit of both groundbreaking science and rapid scaling of manufacturing. Most recently, Moderna's capabilities have come together to allow the authorized use and approval of one of the earliest and most effective vaccines against the COVID-19 pandemic.
Moderna's mRNA platform builds on continuous advances in basic and applied mRNA science, delivery technology and manufacturing, and has allowed the development of therapeutics and vaccines for infectious diseases, immuno-oncology, rare diseases, cardiovascular diseases and autoimmune diseases. Moderna has been named a top biopharmaceutical employer by Science for the past seven years. To learn more, visit www.modernatx.com.
Moderna is a smoke-free, alcohol-free and drug-free work environment.
Moderna is committed to equal employment opportunity and non-discrimination for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to a person's race, color, gender, age, religion, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation or any characteristic protected under applicable law. Moderna will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.