Why you'll love Softchoice:
We are a technology company that equips organizations to be agile and innovative, and for their people to be productive, creative and happier at work. That means moving them to the cloud, helping them build the workplace of tomorrow, and enabling them to make smarter decisions about their technology portfolio. By doing these things, we create success faster and in circumstances otherwise not possible.
We stand proudly for our people and support their success through career development and advancement. We are recognized and respected for our culture of inclusion and belonging, continuously striving to do what's good for our people and communities.
The impact you will have:
Do you enjoy connecting the dots? The Manager of Specialty Sales - TSD will lead a team of 10-15 Specialty Sales Executives, with the mandate of driving our TSD Hybrid Cloud growth in our highest growth accounts. It is an exciting space, but it is also creating new challenges, fears, and adoption hurdles. That's where you come in.
Reporting into the Director of Specialty Sales - TSD & US West, you will bring deep experience in business outcome based selling, clients' strategic imperatives, and creating highly effective sales systems to unlock the potential of their teams. To make this happen, you will leverage Softchoice's expertise in Cloud, Data Center, Networking, Security, Professional Services, and Managed Services.
You will collaborate with Softchoice Territory Sales Leaders, Territory Sales Reps, and our Partners to positively impact our business across TSD. You will drive deal-based coaching in a Challenger Sales context, with specific focus on programmatic selling. Your leadership will help our customers succeed and thrive into the future.
What you'll do:
What you'll bring to the table:
- Lead and mobilize a team of Specialty Sales Executives across TSD to drive and grow our Public/Private Cloud, and Cloud Services business.
- Collaborate with District Leadership to identify unique market requirements and identify appropriate strategies.
- Champion solution-led sales models and embrace deal-based coaching.
- Articulate our market strategy, stages of adoption, and the promise of cloud enabled Business Agility to our customers and business partners.
- Create and maintain strategic relationships with strategic business partners.
- Drive adoption of best practices and selling systems across sales districts.
- Provide thought leadership and driving organizational direction.
- Monitor, evaluate, and report on trends within the industry and disseminating information across teams and stakeholders.
Why people love working here:
- 5+ years of business-to-business technical and/or sales/pre/post experience
- Practice/product experience and services sales leadership experience with selling teams.
- Creative and strategic thinking with excellent decision-making skills.
- Demonstrated experience in optimizing sales results and productivity.
- Ideally be based in Toronto (open to any major Canadian & US cities)
- A college or university degree is preferred.
Inclusion & equal opportunity employment:
- Softchoice has been recognized as a Best Workplace in Canada by the Great Place to Work Institute for 16 consecutive years.
- Softchoice has been certified as a Great Place to Work in the United States for several years.
- We offer meaningful work and opportunities for career growth.
- Our team members have 2 paid volunteer days per year to give back to a cause of their choice.
- We offer an opportunity to build a career in the technology industry.
- We have raised over $3 million through Softchoice Cares, our grassroots fundraising organization.
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity, inclusion & belonging.
People seeking employment at Softchoice are considered without regard to any protected category including but not limited to, race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, disability, veteran status, gender identity or sexual orientation.Require an accommodation? We are ready to help:
We are proud to provide interview and employment accommodation
during the recruitment and hiring process. If you require any accommodation to apply or interview for a position, please reach out directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. We are committed to work with you to best meet your needs.Our commitment to your experience:
We are committed to the safety of all candidates and team members. With that in mind, we have implemented virtual interviewing for everyone. We understand that you may need to interview with distractions around you (such as children or furry friends) and we will most likely be doing the same.
Before you start with us, we will conduct a criminal record check, verify your education and check your references.:
When you join Softchoice, we will onboard you remotely. Don't worry. It's quick, simple and you'll be connected with your new team in no time.
#LI-MP1Nearest Major Market:
Apply now "
This job has expired.