CNH Industrial is a world-class equipment and services company. Driven by its purpose of Breaking New Ground, which centers on Innovation, Sustainability and Productivity, the Company provides the strategic direction, R&D capabilities, and investments that enable the success of its five core Brands: Case IH, New Holland Agriculture and STEYR, supplying 360° agriculture applications from machines to implements and the digital technologies that enhance them; and CASE and New Holland Construction Equipment delivering a full lineup of construction products that make the industry more productive. Across a history spanning over two centuries, CNH Industrial has always been a pioneer in its sectors and continues to passionately innovate and drive customer efficiency and success, driven by its purpose of Breaking New Ground. As a truly global company, CNH Industrial's 35,000+ employees form part of a diverse and inclusive workplace, focused on empowering customers to grow, and build, a better world.
We are seeking a Manufacturing Logistics Engineer to join our team in Grand Island, NE.
- Work with Lean Manufacturing plant support to coordinate kaizen projects. This includes project selection, justification, planning, training, execution, and project reporting.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining standards for Lean Manufacturing Logistics areas.
- Responsible for layout of logistics areas.
- Responsible for defining tugger routes & standards for tugging & picking areas.
- Responsible for working with Central Supply Chain Design team on new part parameters, delivery parameters and packaging standards.
- Work with suppliers to implement lean material flow from suppliers to CNH Industrial facilities.
- Involves employees at all levels of the organization and from multiple teams to achieve the goals of continuous improvement.
- Serves as a change agent to challenge the existing processes in place. Uses data to communicate and support the opportunities that exist.
- Collaborate with all supporting functions in the plants for the vital support of the teams.
- Support standardization of procedures & metrics across warehouses supporting manufacturing facilities in NA.
- Logistics parts flow improvement through use of Value Stream Mapping.
- Parts presentation improvement through innovative JIT delivery and minimal material handling.
The salary range for this position is $67,450 - $96,900 annually (Actual salaries will vary and will be based on various factors, such as skill, experience and qualification for the role.)QualificationsThe qualified candidate will have:
The ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor's degree plus 3 or more years of logistics engineering experience in a manufacturing environment
- High school diploma/GED plus 8 or more years of logistics engineering experience in a manufacturing environment may be considered in lieu of a Bachelor's degree
- Broad knowledge of line scheduling, rates of production, machines, tooling, set-ups, unit variations, orders and speeds of operation, capacities, sheets, blueprints, alternative processes.
- Adept at IT systems and Microsoft Office products - Access, Power Point, Excel, Word, Visio and Project.
- Knowledge of Auto Cad preferred
- Experience in implementing lean material flow with suppliers in a similar industry preferred.
- Strong project management skills with the ability to manage different projects simultaneously.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Self- starter demonstrates initiative and commitment.
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills, able to work in fast paced team environment.
- Previous experience with company products, sources of supply will be considered an asset.
Compensation & Benefits: We offer competitive compensation with multiple benefit (medical/dental/vision) options to meet your individual needs. Our industry leading 401k will support you in meeting your retirement objectives. Additional benefits include: paid parental leave, life insurance, volunteer time off and much more!EEO
US applicants: CNH Industrial is an equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status. Applicants can learn more about their rights by viewing the federal "EEO is the Law" poster and its supplement here. CNH Industrial participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. You can view additional information here.
If you need reasonable accommodation with the application process, please call 1-800-889-4422 option 1 and then option 5, or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Read about our company's commitment to pay transparency by clicking this link: pay transparency notice.
Canada applicants: CNH Industrial is an equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, nationality, place of origin, disability, marital status, family status, age, or any other ground prohibited by applicable provincial human rights legislation.
This job has expired.