The Manufacturing Science & Technology (MS&T) Co-Op will support all department subgroups of New Products, On Market Products and Validation, gaining hands-on work experience in our growing, fast-paced pharmaceutical company. As an Xellian, you will have the opportunity to apply your product and statistical knowledge to projects, while gaining beneficial professional skills and creating industry connections.
- Collaborates with various departments to assist in creating, executing and reporting product development activities.
- Works in a team environment to aid in investigations, risk mitigation and data analysis for better process understanding and improvement opportunities.
- Manages planning and executing of activities through effective communication.
- Leads activities with a Quality mindset to ensure processes comply with all local, state, and federal rules and regulations.Understand and follow personal protective equipment requirements as necessary.
- Completes necessary gown training to gain access sterile operations, packaging and inspection areas in order to support activities as needed.
- Develops knowledge of and understand regulatory requirements such as 21CFR part 210 and 211, cGMP's, FDA, OSHA, EPA and other regulatory agencies.
- Currently enrolled in undergraduate or graduate program in the areas of engineering (industrial, manufacturing, chemical, biomedical), pharmaceutical science or other applicable science-based degree program with strong academic performance.
- Interest in pursuing a career in the Pharmaceutical Industry.
- Demonstrates effective oral and written communication skills.
- Legally authorized to work in the US
- Ability to understand, and work with, regulatory requirements such as 21CFR part 210 and 211, cGMP's, FDA, OSHA, EPA and other regulatory agencies.
Xellia Pharmaceuticals is a specialty pharmaceutical company developing, manufacturing and commercializing anti-infective treatments against serious and often life-threatening bacterial and fungal infections. Headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark, Xellia has a global footprint with R&D, manufacturing and commercial operations across Europe, Asia, the Middle East and North America. Xellia is wholly owned by Novo Holdings A/S and employs a dedicated team of over 1,800 people.
With over 115 years of experience, Xellia is a world-leading trusted supplier of several important established anti-infective drugs, comprising active pharmaceutical ingredients as well as injectable products. Continuing the Company's evolution, Xellia is generating an innovative pipeline of value-added anti-infective medicines intended to enhance patient care, providing convenience and ease of use for healthcare professionals.
Together you can help us lead the fight against infections.
Further information about Xellia can be found at: www.xellia.com
Connect with us on LinkedIn
This job has expired.