The Marketing Research Analyst is responsible for identifying and evaluating marketing target audiences and conducting competitor analyses. This involves identifying the characteristics of target audience, evaluating the size of the target audience, identifying competitors and their clients, as well as qualifying marketing leads to support the business development and lead generation campaigns sponsored by Marsh McLennan Agency (MMA) National Marketing Team. Reporting to the Marketing Analytics Manager, the Marketing Research Analyst will work with stakeholders on the marketing team and fulfill marketing campaign needs.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Identify the characteristics of the target audience, primarily focusing on B2B insurance, but personal insurance could be an addition.
- Conduct target audience analysis and competitor analysis to support marketing campaign strategy.
- Conduct customer segmentation analysis to support lead nurturing campaigns.
- Support lead management processes, including lead capture, lead enrichment, and lead qualification.
- Provide clear communication and assistance to those working on projects/tasks involving marketing research or requiring analysis support.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS & WORK ENVIRONMENT
- Undergraduate degree in math, statistics, marketing analytics or other quantitative field, or equivalent work experience.
- 2-3 years of relevant experience in quantitative analysis, preferably in the marketing capacity.
- Proven ability to manipulate large datasets and turn analysis results into actionable insights.
- Experience in Advanced Excel, Power Query, Power BI is required; knowledge of query language, such as SQL, is preferred. Experience with ZoomInfo and Zywave/MiEdge is a plus.
- Excellent time-management skills to handle multiple tasks, prioritize effectively, and meet project deadlines.
- Team player, willing to contribute when needed to help the team achieve its goals.
- Occasional travel may be required.Travel may consist of off-site venues, occasional overnight stay, visit other operating companies.
- Work occurs during regular day hours as well as occasional extended hours and schedule flexibility necessary to complete tasks to meet needs.
- Flexible location within reasonable proximity to an MMA office
We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. Marsh McLennan Agency offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits and programs including: health and welfare, tuition assistance, 401K, employee assistance program, domestic partnership benefits, career mobility, employee network groups, volunteer opportunities, and other programs. For more information about our company, please visit us at: http://marshmma.com/careers.Note:
This job description is only meant to be a representative summary of the major responsibilities and accountabilities performed by incumbents of this job. The incumbents may be requested to perform job-related tasks other than those stated in this description.
This job has expired.