American Welding and Gas, Inc.has an immediate opening for aMaterial Handler/Dock Workerat our gas cylinder production/distribution facility in Billings, MT!
NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED - WILL TRAIN!
NEW HIRE RETENTION BONUS $1500, PAID OUT IN TWO INCREMENTS @6MO AND 1 YEAR!
- A competitive salary
- Growth Opportunity!!
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance with no waiting period
- Company paid Life Insurance
- Company paid Short-term & Long-term Disability
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Paid Holidays and Paid Time Off
- Drug free work environment
The Material Handler has the primary responsibility for the loading, unloading, moving and storing of gas and liquid cylinders and other materials needed in the manufacture of medical and industrial gases. This position also has the responsibility of loading cylinders for inter-branch delivery.Duties:
- Follows SOPs in the manufacture, storage, and loading and unloading of hazardous materials as well as safety and personnel SOP'S and ensures compliance with CGMP, HazMat, OSHA and other regulatory agencies as applicable
- Ensures appropriate storage and segregation of both empty/full and industrial/medical cylinders
- Moves compressed gas or liquid cylinders safely
- Loads and unloads cylinders and other materials, including loads inter-branch cylinder transfer
- Reports all problems to facility manager
- Maintains cleanliness of work area
- Operates a forklift
- Performs manual labor as assigned
- Performs other duties as assigned
This job has expired.
- High School Diploma/GED A Plus
- Able to read and write English
- Able to move compressed gas and liquid cylinders
- Able to lift 50-75 pounds frequently and maneuver 100+ pound cylinders (rolling, using a cart, etc.)
- Mechanically Inclined
- Prior Forklift Experience desired