Linde is seeking a Warehouse Assistant - Material Handler to join our team located in Brookfield, WI.
The Warehouse Assistant - Material Handler will be responsible for loading, unloading, sorting, staging, and transporting products into and out of a warehouse. Under supervision and established guidelines, the Warehouse Assistant - Material Handler is responsible for the day-to-day tasks of shipping, receiving and inventory control.
Warehouse Assistant - Material Handler
- Provides outstanding customer service to internal and external customers by maintaining attention to detail and completing assigned work in a timely manner
- Will interact with shipping companies, purchasing, customer service and/or branch management
- Directs non-standard issues and customer inquiries to senior warehouse personnel
- Follows Linde's safety procedures and encourages others to do the same
- Safely operates forklift or other machinery to load, unload, sort, stage and transport product
- Prepares orders by processing requests and supply orders, pulling materials, packing boxes and placing orders in delivery area
- Maintains a clean work environment by keeping area free of trash and product in correct locations
- Other duties as assigned
- 3+ years of Warehouse experience is preferred
- Gas Industry experience is a plus
- Forklift experience
- High School Degree or GED is required
Linde is a leading global industrial gases and engineering company with 2020 sales of $27 billion. We live our mission of making our world more productive every day by providing high-quality solutions, technologies and services which are making our customers more successful and helping to sustain and protect our planet. The company serves a variety of end markets including chemicals & refining, food & beverage, electronics, healthcare, manufacturing, and primary metals. Linde's industrial gases are used in countless applications, from life-saving oxygen for hospitals to high-purity & specialty gases for electronics manufacturing, hydrogen for clean fuels and much more. Linde also delivers state-of-the-art gas processing solutions to support customer expansion, efficiency improvements and emissions reductions. For more information about the company, please visit our website at www.lindeus.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other reason prohibited by applicable law.
This job has expired.