Point person for external material requirements for assigned manufacturing site(s) including build attainment, material planning, inventory management, master scheduling, SIOP, etc., for that specific site.
Lead a material planning team based at their specific site, responsible in planning, ordering, and scheduling material integrity to enable build attainment while maintaining acceptable inventory levels at all North American inventory locations.
Pursue productivity strategies to obtain improvements with existing production parts ordering process. Lead the process for managing material/inventory and meeting operational requirements for inventory levels throughout the North America inventory locations. Support with shipping, receiving and put away of components documentation.
Role & Responsibility
- Responsbile for supplier relationship to insure the best quality, cost, and delivery.
- Maintain supplier alliances, information sharing, customer support and technological advancement with suppliers.
- Support of the inventory locations management from receipt to delivery - from Supplier.
- Support and responsible for receiving metrics related to supplier delivery.
Supply Chain Team Management
- Manages and directs the activities of Planners at a specific site(s).
- This includes the relationship management & communication of the 3PL inventory control staff and temp employees.
- Lead multiple projects to improve supply chain costs, productivity, and quality of externally procured components.
Supply Chain Process and Planning Management
- Manage the daily governance of assigned site to ensure communication that enables transparency to operations.
- Manage inventory levels to achieve forecasted turn rates.
- Ensures affective ECN implementations.
- Oversee past due purchase order management.
- This individual must keep abreast of market conditions and changes within the supplier organization that may affect our relationship(s) within their team.
- Knowledgeable with regards to commodities they are responsible for and maintain a good working awareness of Company products.
- Oversee the team responsible for maintaining the inventory and planning function attributes in Oracle, such as order multiples and lead-times.
- Oversee the bring-in of purchased parts to meet build schedule requirements.
- Education Required: Bachelor's degree - Any
- Experience Required: >5 years or >3 years managerial experience
- At least 5 years of manufacturing experience
- Travel Required: 10%
- Master's Degree, CPIM, and LSS belt certification preferred.
- Strong analytical skills required.
- Excellent facilitation and communication skills.
- Able to train and mentor those that he/she supervises in the necessary skills within the supply chain process.
- Must be skilled in the use of Oracle for planning and scheduling. Primary role is to drive both build attainment thru material flow and operations excellence.
- Must be a formidable team leader and change agent.
- Must be collaborative in leadership style.
Doosan Bobcat North America will not sponsorapplicants for work visas, nor provide any OPT, CPT or other immigration support, for this position.
- Fast Paced Environment
- Analytic Decision Making
- Moviatating and executing change within the supply chain at the site(s)
Doosan Bobcat, a leading global manufacturer of construction, agriculture and landscaping equipment, attachments and services, is committed to empowering people to accomplish more.
As a part of the Doosan Group, which employs more than 43,000 people in 38 countries worldwide, the company offers its customers products and solutions to help build stronger businesses and communities. Based in Seoul, South Korea, with its North America headquarters in West Fargo, North Dakota, Doosan Bobcat is home to world-renowned brands. This includes: Bobcat® compact equipment; Doosan Portable Power products; BOB-CAT Mowers; Ryan and Steiner grounds care equipment; and Geith attachments.
At Doosan Bobcat, our success is powered by our people. Through our winning culture and one global team working together, we deliver the best products and service to our customers - and make the world a better place. Join our team today and start building your career with a worldwide leader.
Doosan is committed to a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, age, race, color, religion, creed, citizenship status, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other status or characteristic protected by law. Individuals with disabilities who require a reasonable accommodation in the application process or who need assistance accessing the information on this website should call 701-241-8700. Doosan is a VEVRAA federal contractor and seeks priority referrals of protected veterans.Beware of Fraudulent Job Offers and Solicitations
Any legitimate job offer will be preceded by an official selection process.Nearest Major Market:
This job has expired.