At Holman, we exist to provide rewarding careers and better lives for employees and their families. We hire, train, empower, and reward exceptional people. Our journey is guided by our desire to get it right every time and the acknowledgement that we have an opportunity to be better. To be better, we have to do better, and to do better we must know better. That's why we are listening, open to learning new things - about ourselves and each other. We will never stop striving for improved diversity, equity, and inclusion because we are successful together when we feel trusted and supported. It's The Holman Way.
At Holman, your total compensation goes beyond your paycheck. To position you for success and provide a rewarding career and better life for you and your family, Holman is proud to offer you the benefits you deserve; including protection against illness, disability, loss of work, or preparation for retirement. Below is a brief overview of these programs:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending and Health Savings Accounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- Paid Time Off
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Exclusive pricing and concierge sales support on new and used vehicles
Holman is looking for an Installation Mechanic
to join our team in Roanoke, IN.$5,000 SIGN-ON BONUS - Ask for details!Shift: Monday to Friday from 6:00am - 2:30pm.Pay: $19-25 - depending on experienceEligible for benefits within 30 days of employment!Overtime is always optional, never mandatory!You may be a great fit for this position if you have previous experience in automotive or welding.What will you do?
What are we looking for?
- Install parts using hand tools according to installation instructions.
- Safely mount and connect mechanical and electrical equipment.
- Test installed parts prior to final inspection.
- Verify all line items have been completed on the work order.
- Inform and communicate suggestions and errors to relevant departments for continuous improvement of the installation process.
What we offer:
- Previous experience using hand and power tools with a willingness to learn is required.
- Ability to troubleshoot problems.
- Understanding of 12V circuits, is a plus but not required.
- Must be able to work in multiple environments - shop, outside in all types of weather conditions as well as in an office.
- Must be able to perform within the established company standards, which include but are not limited to standard operating procedures, attendance, quality, team environment and performance.
Benefits include competitive pay, tuition reimbursement, new car discounts, on the job training and development and much more.
EOE/M/F/D/VHolman is a global automotive leader that serves both commercial and consumer clients The Holman Way by always doing the right thing for our people, our customers, and the community since 1924. The Holman story began nearly a century ago as a single Ford dealership in New Jersey. Today, Holman, headquartered in Mount Laurel, New Jersey, is one of the largest family-owned automotive service organizations in North America with more than 6,500 employees across North America, the UK, and Germany.Holman delivers a unique range of automotive-centric services including industry-leading fleet management and leasing; vehicle fabrication and upfitting; component manufacturing and productivity solutions; powertrain distribution and logistics services; commercial and personal insurance and risk management; and retail automotive sales as one of the largest privately owned dealership groups in the United States. Guided by its deeply rooted core values and principles, Holman is continuously Driving What's Right.
Holman provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
This job has expired.