CNH Industrial is a world-class equipment and services company. Driven by its purpose of Breaking New Ground, which centers on Innovation, Sustainability and Productivity, the Company provides the strategic direction, R&D capabilities, and investments that enable the success of its five core Brands: Case IH, New Holland Agriculture and STEYR, supplying 360° agriculture applications from machines to implements and the digital technologies that enhance them; and CASE and New Holland Construction Equipment delivering a full lineup of construction products that make the industry more productive. Across a history spanning over two centuries, CNH Industrial has always been a pioneer in its sectors and continues to passionately innovate and drive customer efficiency and success, driven by its purpose of Breaking New Ground. As a truly global company, CNH Industrial's 35,000+ employees form part of a diverse and inclusive workplace, focused on empowering customers to grow, and build, a better world.
The Mechatronics Engineer in Wichita, KS will be responsible for developing new products, maintaining existing products as well as making improvements to existing products.
- Communicate with the other engineering personnel to evaluate Platform, Manufacturing, and Marketing requirements and develop product plans that are consistent with customer and product line objectives within project timing and budget.
- Provide technical input to explore cost reduction, quality and product improvement programs.
- Facilitate and support activities of the Vehicle Electronic Central team to implement Marketing, Engineering, Manufacturing, Purchasing, and After-sales strategies to achieve objectives for assigned programs.
- Collaborate with Product Platforms, Product Validation, Central Areas (Electronics, Hydraulics, Driveline, Cab, Engine) during all program development phases.
- Contribute to control strategies for complex systems (Electro Hydraulic, Driveline, Vehicle).
- Design for interaction between complex subsystems and their related calibrations, to ensure System performance and robustness is optimized.
- Demonstrate solutions by developing documentation, specifications, flowcharts, and diagrams to support problem analysis.
- Be an active member of Design review, DFMEA, Risk assessment and other technical meetings.
- Schedule and facilitate design reviews with other functions within and outside of CNHi.
- Support customer service, training, and technical writers in system and component operation, service, maintenance, and troubleshooting.
- Other related duties as assigned.
This position pays 60,000 to 87,000 (Actual salaries will vary and will be based on various factors, such as skill, experience and qualification for the role.) QualificationsMinimum Requirements:
Compensation & Benefits:
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or Technology (Mechatronics, Mechanical, Electrical) or other engineering or technical discipline.
We offer competitive compensation with multiple benefit (medical/dental/vision) options to meet your individual needs. Our industry leading 401k will support you in meeting your retirement objectives. Additional benefits include: paid parental leave, life insurance, volunteer time off and much more!EEO
US applicants: CNH Industrial is an equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status. Applicants can learn more about their rights by viewing the federal "EEO is the Law" poster and its supplement here. CNH Industrial participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. You can view additional information here.
If you need reasonable accommodation with the application process, please call 1-800-889-4422 option 1 and then option 5, or contact us at email@example.com.
Read about our company's commitment to pay transparency by clicking this link: pay transparency notice.
Canada applicants: CNH Industrial is an equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, nationality, place of origin, disability, marital status, family status, age, or any other ground prohibited by applicable provincial human rights legislation.
This job has expired.