What you'll do...
At Sam's Club, we help people save money so they can live better. This mission serves as the foundation for every decision we make to create the future of retail, from responsible sourcing to sustainability - and everything in between.
As a Campaign Manager, you will use your 2-3 years of experience in digital campaign management and programmatic media buying. The campaign manager owns the execution, recognition and delivery of revenue closed by the sales team. The campaign manager owns the strategic planning and execution of the campaign. This position is both strategic and tactical in scope, requiring the Campaign Manager to independently generate strategic insights for the campaigns in his/her portfolio.
Campaign Managers will be responsible for client specific requirements, providing expertise in optimization strategies and guidance on best practices related to client communication, trafficking and executing audience extension and other programmatic campaigns in demand side platforms spanning multiple media channels. The ideal candidate will have prior online trafficking and campaign management experience, strong analytical and communication skills, and prior experience with bid management platforms and DSPs, and active campaign optimization. Campaign Managers must possess a strong inner drive to contribute.
- Plan, execute, manage, and optimize managed service and self-service campaigns
- Types of campaigns include but not limited to onsite: display and search, offsite: display and video, social media and in-store
- Understanding upper funnel [brand messaging, calls to action] and lower funnel [direct response, conversion] campaign tactics
- Defining metrics and measuring success of campaigns using internal analytics
- Demonstrate diligence, attention to detail and adherence to SMG's best practices throughout the full digital campaign life-cycle [from pre-sale to post-sale]
- Lead daily campaign maintenance, including internal questions regarding tracking and status of various campaigns
- Traffic campaign tags into all ad technology environments (onsite, off-site, social media, search)
- Develop, grow, and maintain relationships with internal teams through exceptional client service
- Oversee the campaign QA process to ensure accurate campaign implementation, pacing and performance
- Partner with Account Manager to manage the delivery of creative assets, insertion orders, campaign artifacts, and all relevant campaign documentation in preparation for campaign launch
- Partner with Analytics team on campaign measurement reporting and insights generation
- Provide regular insights to clients detailing performance, campaign optimizations, and new opportunities
- Work with media partners to ensure accurate platform implementation
- Troubleshoot issues on all pre-production and live campaigns
- Provide campaign wrap up reports
- Provide monthly auditing reports to partners and actualize bill/pay systems when applicable
- Maintain and organize campaign-specific materials in team's shared document repository
- Attend client meetings, as needed
- Four-year Bachelor's Degree in Advertising, Marketing or related field
- 2+ years of experience in bid management, campaign management/optimization, or digital media operations within search, publisher display media, network media buys, and/or social media
- Basic knowledge of inventory forecasting, digital specs /formats, and mediamath (i.e. CPM, CPV, CTR, CPC, ROAS, etc.) and media concepts such as: viewability, IVT, brand safety, etc.
- Knowledge of 3rd party platforms (DoubleVerify, IAS, MOAT, DCM, Google Ads Manager, etc)
- High comfort level working with Excel such as creating pivot tables, analyzing data/numbers, media performance
- Experienced with media reporting and comfortable working with Doubleclick for Publishers.
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Understanding of traditional and interactive media planning elements
- Experience using systems like Salesforce, Appian, Tableau, Order Management System
- Strong project management skills
- Client facing experience with the ability to identify risks and effectively manage through issues
- Strong analytical thinking and mathematical skills for media optimization and media driving sales conversions
- Capability to work proactively under pressure and handling multiple ad hoc requests
- Ability to advise partners on best practices and areas of opportunity
- Excited by a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Minimum Qualifications: Bachelor degree in business or related field Preferred Qualifications...
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications. Primary Location...
221 RIVER ST, HOBOKEN, NJ 07030, United States of America
This job has expired.