Great opportunity for a Medical Assistant professional to work in an organization that focuses on treating the whole person, physically, emotionally and spiritually.
- We serve together in the spirit of the Gospel as a compassionate and transforming healing presence within our communities.
- Mercy Health Physician Partners, our multi-specialty physician network, employs more than 500 physicians and advanced practice professionals in Grand Rapids, Muskegon, Holland and the Lakeshore.
- We have many opportunities available in Family Practice and Specialty for Medical Assistants, MA. With a variety of shifts to accommodate your schedule. Ranging from full to part time. Locations from Grand Haven to North Muskegon. (evergreen)
- Day Shift M-F no weekends, paid holidays.
- Competitive benefit packages
Medical Assistants works in a collaborative environment to deliver excellent patient care under the direction of a licensed clinical professional in a clinic or practice environment. MA's are expected to facilitate all aspects of the patient visit experience.What Medical Assistants, MAs will do:
- Room set up and patient preparation
- Taking vitals
- Drawing blood and giving injections and immunizations.
- Performing office tests
- Administrative duties
,What Medical Assistants, MAs will need:
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Successful completion of an accredited certified Medical Assistant program.
- Be able to obtain RMA (AMT) or CMA (AAMA) certification within 90 days of hire.
- 2 years of Medical Assisting experience preferred
[9:56 AM] Gregory Wickings
Jumping off 4 min early, please touch base with me on teams if you need me.Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Trinity Health is a family of 115,000 colleagues and nearly 26,000 physicians and clinicians across 25 states. Because we serve diverse populations, our colleagues are trained to recognize the cultural beliefs, values, traditions, language preferences, and health practices of the communities that we serve and to apply that knowledge to produce positive health outcomes. We also recognize that each of us has a different way of thinking and perceiving our world and that these differences often lead to innovative solutions.
Our dedication to diversity includes a unified workforce (through training and education, recruitment, retention, and development), commitment and accountability, communication, community partnerships, and supplier diversity.
This job has expired.