FT: Evening shifts | PT: Day & Evening shifts
Merakey is currently seeking a Mental Health Worker to join our Adult Behavioral Health Division in our Philadelphia, PA location.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
• Provides support and guidance to all residents.
• Implements program policy and procedure according to program regulations and guidelines.
• Provides counseling to individual clients, processing concerns and issues with them in a manner that promotes recovery.
• Works collaboratively with the staff and nurse on shift to ensure all resident needs are met. Implements and monitors treatment of clients.
• Monitors individual and group social skills.
• Leads or co-leads recreational groups. Assists, teaches, and monitors client's daily living activities, including but not limited to personal hygiene, bathing, shaving, grooming dressing, laundry, and room care.
• Accompanies and monitors clients on community trips engages clients in social and leisure activities and assures the health and safety of the clients maintains accurate and adequate records. Engages clients in social and leisure activities.
• Monitors complaints with house rules. Reports to administrator on call any immediate or unusual situations(s) and mediate problematic issues between clients in a timely manner. Attends and participates in all trainings and meetings.
• Timely completion of all site and licensing documentation pertaining to client progress and site concerns.
Merakey offers Flexible schedules, Medical, Dental, Vision insurance plans, competitive compensation plans, Work/Life balance, and so much more!
Merakey is a leading developmental, behavioral health, and education non-profit provider with a fifty-year history. We offer a breadth of integrated services to individuals and communities across the country. Our belief that every individual has the right to achieve growth, dignity, and fulfillment guides all of our decisions. At Merakey, we care about each other and are committed to providing the very best care to those we serve. Merakey strictly follows a zero-tolerance policy for abuse.
Merakey is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer! We deeply value diversity and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, ethnic background, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or disability status. Moreover, we are committed to creating teams that reflect the diversity of the communities we serve and encourage applicants from underrepresented backgrounds to apply.
Apply today at: www.Merakey.org/careers
• 1 year of experience working in Mental/Behavioral health.
• A transcript verifying at least 12 credits in the human services field from an accredited college or university.
• Must have a valid driver's license.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled