We currently have a need for a Temporary Multimedia Designer Assistant I to join our Marketing & Communications department. In this position, you will be responsible for helping to support enterprise-wide multimedia activities - including photography, videography and other project management and administrative tasks.
The Marketing & Communications Department works collaboratively across the company and our stakeholder community to increase our profile in the market. This position is based in Westminster, CO.
*What You'll Do*
* Support the Multimedia team with planning, creation and production of original multimedia content and visual design elements, including graphic design, video and photography, while staying in brand.
* Support shoots for video and photos of events, people and aerospace products (spacecraft, instruments and other hardware).
* Create and write wireframes, storyboards, and scripts.
* Support other projects across the MarCom department, including helping to support Customer Engagements & Events, as needed.
* Work in studio and on location.
* Maintain required records and reports in accordance with company policies and government regulations.
* Maintain department filing procedures and databases.
* Establish and maintain effective working relationships within the department, the SBU/SSU and the Company. Interact appropriately with others in order to maintain a positive and productive work environment.
* Perform other duties as necessary.
*What You'll Need*
* BS/BA in a related field.
* Each higher-level degree, i.e., Master's Degree or Ph.D., may substitute for two years of experience. Related technical experience may be considered in lieu of education. Degree must be from a university, college, or school which is accredited by an agency recognized by the US Secretary of Education, US Department of Education.
* Degree in Graphic Design, Media Arts, Visual Communication, Communications or Marketing, or related discipline preferred.
* Strong writing skills preferred.
* Self-motivated and proactive.
* Highly organized with methodical approach to production processes, file organization and maintenance.
* Ability to work multiple projects simultaneously, under deadline pressure with fast turn arounds.
* Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
* Ability to adhere to brand standards and follow approval processes.
* Experience using the Adobe Creative Cloud suite, particularly Photoshop, Lightroom, Bridge and Premiere.
* Experience with Microsoft Office suite.
* Ability to quickly learn new skills, new products or technical knowledge; stay current on new trends, ideas, technologies.
* Strong presentation, interpersonal and communication skills.
* Experience working with technical subject matter experts, such as engineers, researchers or scientists, is preferred.
* General interest in science and technology is preferred.