The National Marketing Automation Specialist will assist in managing the Salesforce Marketing Cloud Account Engagement (Pardot) and Salesforce Engage platforms for Marsh McLennan Agency (MMA). Reporting to the Marketing Technology Manager, the National Marketing Automation Specialist will monitor system usage and efficacy, drive adoption and utilization of the platform, provide training and troubleshooting, and manage the technical development and execution of dynamic marketing campaigns and customer journeys.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Handle system administrator functions including but not limited to ongoing audits, system updates & new releases, automated system rules, user management, support for integrations, organization and maintenance of file and folder structure(s), asset naming conventions, and other general setup.
- Establish, document, and maintain scalable processes that ensure best practices in day-to-day operations of campaigns, lead management, and data practices.
- Serve as a marketing automation coach and mentor; develop training such as user guides/videos and best practice documentation to educate end users on the platform(s).
- Identify business opportunities and provide recommendations to increase the technology's organizational impact.
- Create business requirements for new requests, testing/QA of new features/functions, creation and management of custom reports, views, dashboards.
- Design and implement processes to regularly analyze, clean and maintain the Pardot database, with a focus on data hygiene and integrity.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure the proper integration of current and future internal connection points with the marketing automation technology.
- Partner with Sales teams to ensure objectives and processes align and integrate seamlessly.
- Understand the dynamics between Salesforce, Marketing Cloud Account Engagement (Pardot), Marketing Cloud, Engage, and related tools and optimize connections between them to ensure clean and automated data flows that meet end-user and business needs.
- Stay current on product news and trends that affect marketing system optimization.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS & WORK ENVIRONMENT
- Bachelor's degree (preferably marketing, advertising, communications, technology, or related field) or equivalent work experience.
- 2-3 years of marketing automation systems administrator experience.
- Financial services or insurance industry experience, preferred.
- Marketing Cloud Account Engagement (Pardot) specialist certification required; Marketing Cloud Account Engagement (Pardot) consultant certification, preferred.
- Direct experience with other digital tools such as Salesforce, Salesforce Engage, B2BMA, Google Analytics, and Adobe Experience Manager, preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to bridge the business & stakeholder needs/issues with platform functionality.
- Proven analytical, technical and creative problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated ability to handle tight deadlines and shifting priorities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to effectively interact with internal and external customers.
- Personal characteristics which include attention to quality and detail, enthusiasm, and commitment.
- Team player, willing to contribute when needed to help the team achieve its goals
- Occasional travel may be required. Travel may consist of off-site venues, occasional overnight stay, visit other operating companies.
- Work occurs during regular day hours as well as occasional extended hours and schedule flexibility necessary to complete tasks to meet needs.
- Flexible location within reasonable proximity to an MMA office
We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. Marsh McLennan Agency offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits and programs including: health and welfare, tuition assistance, 401K, employee assistance program, domestic partnership benefits, career mobility, employee network groups, volunteer opportunities, and other programs. For more information about our company, please visit us at: http://marshmma.com/careers.Note:
This job description is only meant to be a representative summary of the major responsibilities and accountabilities performed by incumbents of this job. The incumbents may be requested to perform job-related tasks other than those stated in this description.
This job has expired.