BCforward is currently seeking highly motivated .Net Developer in Phoenix, AZ 85007
Job Title: .Net Developer
Location: Phoenix, AZ 85007
Duration: 06 months
Imagine designing, developing, and maintaining state-wide online application systems supporting over one million K-12 students, plus hundreds of thousands of parents, teachers, and school staff in Arizona.
The Arizona Department of Education is creating award-winning solutions using leading-edge technologies.
This position will allow the ideal candidate to positively impact the projects and services that improve educational outcomes in our state.
The candidate will be primarily responsible for development, enhancement, troubleshooting and maintenance for web applications and backend processes built on Microsoft technology stack.
The successful developer will be solution oriented, adapt to changing environments, and able to work with minimal defined requirements.
The ideal candidate must have previous experience implementing, unit testing, and debugging applications.
Review functional business requirements and design specifications to ensure understanding of deliverables such as application code and unit tests.
Design, develop and unit test new features to existing application or build out brand new application as per business requirements and design specifications.
Identify, debug and fix defects in application code.
* Work closely/collaboratively with cross-functional teams (QA, Management, Operations).
Provide estimates for development efforts.
* Participate in various SCRUM activities such as sprint planning, stand ups and retrospectives.
Participate in software design discussions and code reviews.
* Coordinate with Network Services team to ensure required environments are available.
Coordinate with Operations team to create and deploy builds to appropriate environments.
* Working knowledge of HTML5 and ECMAScript standards.
* Working knowledge of SPA frameworks such as React, Angular, Vue etc.
* SQL Server development, writing stored procedures and functions, plus intermediate-level relational database modeling and design skills.
* Azure DevOps or Team Foundation Services or other centralized or distributed source control and work management systems.
* Advanced understanding of object oriented programming fundamentals.
* Ability to recognize and apply application development patterns and best practices.
* Ability to focus on deadlines and deliverables.
* Ability to maintain confidentiality.
* Ability to effectively collaborate with developers and business experts.
* Ability to work as part of a self-directed team, in which tasks are determined daily in coordination with co-workers, rather than being assigned.
* Ability to excel in a collaborative and distributed team environment.
* Ability to work with a minimal amount of direction while being proactive in keeping management informed of project related issues.
* Ability to work under pressure.
* Ability to respectfully question ideas and share a point of view with others in support of the business requirements and needs.
* Ability to effectively communicate with various levels of employees ranging from entry level to senior leadership.
* Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time and shift priorities quickly.
* Proven strong problem-solving skills, troubleshooting and root cause analysis.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Telerik Controls / Kendo UI framework in Web application development
* Razor Pages and .NET 5/6
* Working knowledge of Blazor Applications
* Microsoft Azure
* 5 or more years of professional Software Application Development experience utilizing the required knowledge, skills, and abilities listed above.
* Experience working on an Agile/Scrum team
* Experience in the Education or Government sector
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related field of study, or equivalent professional experience.
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format Please reference job code 195298 when responding to this ad.
Get job alerts by email.Sign up now!
Add your resume to our resume database that can be searched by employers looking to hire!
Stay up to date with job alerts! Customize your alerts based on a specific area, category and receive weekly updates!