CNH Industrial is a world-class equipment and services company. Driven by its purpose of Breaking New Ground, which centers on Innovation, Sustainability and Productivity, the Company provides the strategic direction, R&D capabilities, and investments that enable the success of its five core Brands: Case IH, New Holland Agriculture and STEYR, supplying 360° agriculture applications from machines to implements and the digital technologies that enhance them; and CASE and New Holland Construction Equipment delivering a full lineup of construction products that make the industry more productive. Across a history spanning over two centuries, CNH Industrial has always been a pioneer in its sectors and continues to passionately innovate and drive customer efficiency and success, driven by its purpose of Breaking New Ground. As a truly global company, CNH Industrial's 35,000+ employees form part of a diverse and inclusive workplace, focused on empowering customers to grow, and build, a better world.
We are currently seeking a Network and Security Infrasturcture Engineer who will be responsible for the effective support and delivery of ICT Network/Security Infrastructure services (SDWAN, LAN, Wireless, FW, VPN, SASE) to the CNH Industrial customers. In this role you will work in a NA/Global ICT Infrastructure within regional focus and outsourced ICT Network/Security- Infrastructure services. Manage day-to-day operations with service providers to ensure effective delivery of outsourced/managed services. Work closely with the Global/Regional ICT Infrastructure- and Security operation teams, including the execution of transformational initiatives to achieve the ICT Network/Security Infrastructure strategic vision.
This position is eligible for HYBRID flexible work arrangements!
Compensation & Benefits:
- In-depth understanding of Networking/Security infrastructure technologies and specific infrastructures/environments. (WAN/SDWAN, LAN, Wireless, LAN/FW-Palo Alto)
- Complex network planning, design, integration, performance, and capacity management
- Proficient in network and security infrastructure design and troubleshooting
- Govern and manage CNHI vendors to ensure 99.8% availability of the CNHI NA Network- and Security infrastructure.
- Lead, support, validate and oversee implementation of strategic directions and projects as it relates to the LAN/WAN, security and wireless network infrastructure technologies
- Proficient with network/security technology across an enterprise
- Extensive knowledge in Cisco/Meraki switch technology
- Knowledge with Palo Alto and Cisco ASA Firewall products
- VPN-Pulse-Secure and McAfee Proxy solutions
- Support day to day operation and escalation, including management of 3rd party service provider
- Work closely with global/regional security to ensure install/move/add/changes meet our security guidelines and specifications
- Performs analysis of highly complex network designs
- Skilled in develop, recommend, update and maintain network standards and guidelines within documentation
- Create presentation and articulate technical solution to peers
- and management team
- Demonstrate collaboration, ownership and focus on customer satisfaction in compliance with ICT vision and mission
- Work with internal/external business clients and 3rd party providers to identify, diagnose, and resolve network problems within the agreed SLA
- Ensure and work closely with service provider, that comprehensive and correct documentation for network/communication services at all CNH North America sites is available and maintained
- Review monthly WAN and LAN capacity analysis for all North America CNH Industrial locations, and recommend pro-active changes as needed
- Be an escalation point for vendor / resource partner technical issues
- Ensure vendor support teams are meeting contractual agreed SLA- and Service objectives
We offer competitive compensation with multiple benefit (medical/dental/vision) options to meet your individual needs. Our industry leading 401k will support you in meeting your retirement objectives. Additional benefit information can be found here - https://mybenefits.cnhindustrial.com!Qualifications
- Five (5) or more years' experience as a network/security engineer/architect
- Three (3) or more years' experience working outsourced operations area
- Technical skill and competence in Network/Security infrastructure and technology (WAN, SDWAN, LAN, Wireless, and Palo Alto Security devices
- Deep understanding and design, implementation, and support experience with Cisco/Meraki WAN-, LAN-, Wireless- and NAC based on ISE, as well as Palo Alto Firewall solutions/technologies.
- Minimum of a CCNA certification
- CCVP or CCIE certifications strongly preferred
US applicants: CNH Industrial is an equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status. Applicants can learn more about their rights by viewing the federal "EEO is the Law" poster and its supplement here. CNH Industrial participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. You can view additional information here.
If you need reasonable accommodation with the application process, please call 1-800-889-4422 option 1 and then option 5, or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Read about our company's commitment to pay transparency by clicking this link: pay transparency notice.
Canada applicants: CNH Industrial is an equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, nationality, place of origin, disability, marital status, family status, age, or any other ground prohibited by applicable provincial human rights legislation.
This job has expired.