The strategy behind the game.
We're searching for a Sportsbook Promotions Manager who will oversee the development and execution of New Customer promotions. In this position, you will partner with many different areas of the business such as marketing and analytics, and be an integral part of customer acquisition. If this sounds good to you then join our team!
What you'll do as a Promotions Manager:
What skills you will use:
- Define overall promotional strategy for new customer promotions on a national and state level.
- Work with CPM teams on all major tentpole sporting moments and new state launches.
- Monitor competitive activity in relevant states.
- Identify opportunities for improved new customer experience and promotion mechanics.
- Ensure all creative assets are submitted in a timely manner and maintained on site.
- Maintain a testing schedule to ensure best marketing and promotions tactics are being used.
- Partner with analytics on performance recaps of promotions and use data to refine future promotion strategy.
- Support and collaborate with other parts of the business such as operations, VIP, marketing, and partnerships.
- Work with legal to ensure all terms and conditions are submitted and approved in the necessary jurisdictions.
Who are we a good fit for?
- Ideally, you have 3 years of Sportsbook experience or experience in a related field.
- Preferably a Bachelor's degree in a related field.
- Previous experience in management position preferred.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Passion for sports and the sports betting industry.
- Excellent written/verbal and presentation skills.
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and we're great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of tech's most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.We are DraftKings.
We're inspired by our shared passion for developing creative solutions to complex challenges and empowering the people around us to do their best work. We are industry leaders in the digital entertainment and technology space propelled by constant curiosity and diverse perspectives.
Our teams are fueled by innovation. We are looking ahead, building what's next, and continuously reinventing the industry. We're a publicly traded (NASDAQ: DKNG) technology company headquartered in Boston, with teams around the world and an expanding global presence.Join Us!
We strive to create a place where all feel safe, empowered, engaged, championed, and inspired. DraftKings is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. This means we do not tolerate discrimination of any kind and are committed to providing equal employment opportunities regardless of your gender identity, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability.Ready to build what's next? Apply now.
As a regulated gaming company, you may be required to obtain a gaming license issued by the appropriate state agency as a condition of employment.
This job has expired.