Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company, providing a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries, to make life and our environment safer, healthier and more sustainable. From the food you eat, to the water you drink, to the medicines you rely on, Eurofins works with the biggest companies in the world to ensure the products they supply are safe, their ingredients are authentic and labelling is accurate.Eurofins believes it is a global leader in food, environmental, pharmaceutical and cosmetics products testing and in agroscience CRO services. It is also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, CDMO, advanced material sciences and in the support of clinical studies.
In over just 30 years, Eurofins has grown from one laboratory in Nantes, France to over 50,000 staff across a network of more than 900 independent companies in over 50 countries and operating more than 800 laboratories. Eurofins offers a portfolio of over 200,000 analytical methods to evaluate the safety, identity, composition, authenticity, origin, traceability and purity of biological substances and products, as well as providing innovative clinical diagnostic testing services, as one of the leading global emerging players in specialised clinical diagnostics testing.
ÂIn 2020, Eurofins generatedtotal revenues of EUR â, 5.4 billion, and has been among the best performing stocks in Europe over the past 20 years.
Transplant Genomics Inc. ("TGI") is a molecular diagnostics company committed to improving organ transplant outcomes with non-invasive serial monitoring guided by genomics. TGI's product portfolio of both individual and combined blood gene expression and dd-cfDNA testing is capable of reliably detecting subclinical kidney rejection and acute rejection in kidney transplant patients with stable kidney function, in addition to a new application for liver transplant patients that guides and controls the optimal dose of immunosuppressants.
The Field Service Liaison is primarily responsible for providing account service activities to existing TGI accounts to improve their practice efficiency and productivity through the adoption and expanded utilization of OmniGraf by collaborating with their respective Regional Transplant Manager, Client Services, Medical Science Liaison, and other stakeholders to improve the provider and patient experience. The FSL is expected to be an in-field / client-facing role supporting all logistical and administrative commercial activities at key existing accounts as directed by the Field Service Liaison Manager.
Essential Job Duties:
• TRF quality with minimal errors and omissions
• All cause TNP vs provider correctible TNP
• Patient and Provider logistical and administrative oversight and intervention to smooth the OmniGraf experience
• Implement and execute standing order protocols at existing accounts
• Achieve and strive to exceed performance metrics as determined by Sales leadership team
• Develop and manage relationships with transplant care teams and office staff
• Follow through after implementation to ensure solid product adoption, maximize test utilization, and ensure accurate documentation standards are maintained for sample processing and reimbursement
• Work to control customer level error rate through development and implementation of process and training
• Works closely and collaboratively with Client Services to ensure positive client experience- acting as a 'safety net' for tracking order completion and developing solutions to identified issues
• Travel as needed locally and overnight, visiting existing and prospective clients and effectively covering the geographical territory as assigned
• Participate in client performance reviews throughout the year to retain and enhance client
• Providing regular feedback to FSL Manger and Area Sales Director regarding special cases, expansion of applications, and novel uses
• Perform routine weekly & monthly administrative duties by established due dates
• Enter call notes into Salesforce.com asap but no later than end of day the Friday of the same week
• Travel locally and overnight to visit existing clients and effectively covering the geographical territory as assigned
• Collaborate with sales representatives and leaders within the larger Eurofins U.S. Clinical Diagnostics market on strategic cross-selling initiatives
• Submit expense reports within 30 days of being incurred
• Complete assigned departmental and corporate trainings
• Develop and maintain an effective/professional working relationship with external customers and internal colleagues to provide the best service possible
• Represent department and organization professionally and favorably and in accordance with established Company standards and associate attributes at all times
• Follow through after the close to ensure solid OmniGraf adoption and maximize test volume, and to ensure timely payment from accounts
• Other duties as assigned by management to aid in the expansion and flow of business
Essential; Experience, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Bachelor's degree required, sciences or business administration preferred
• At least 2 years of direct customer/patient 'on the job' patient / customer-service experience
• Ability to travel up to 50%
• Customer service focused and professional attitude, preferably in the healthcare industry
• Ability to solve problems, prioritize, and multi-task
• Goal oriented, with excellent time management and organizational skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills, with ability to interact effectively and work efficiently with people at all levels in an organization and client hierarchy
• Excellent verbal & written communication skills
• Keenly attentive to detail
• Ability to keep sensitive information confidential
• High level of proficiency with PC based software programs, specifically Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Salesforce.com, iPad and associated apps
• Physical dexterity sufficient to use hands, arms, and shoulders repetitively to operate a keyboard and other office equipment, use a telephone, access file cabinets and other items stored at various levels, including overhead
• Ability to speak and hear well enough to communicate clearly and understandably with sufficient volume to ensure an accurate exchange of information in normal conversational distance, over the telephone, and in a group setting
• Ability to continuously operate a personal computer for extended periods of time (4 or more hours)
• Mental acuity sufficient to collect and interpret data, evaluate, reason, define problems, establish facts, draw valid conclusions, make valid judgments and decisions
• Must be vaccinated against the novel COVID-19 virus variants or provide proof of approved exemption.
Position is full-time, Mon-Fri 8am-5pm. Candidates currently living in NorthFlorida are encouraged to apply.Comprehensivemedical coverage, dental, and vision options.
Add your resume to our resume database that can be searched by employers looking to hire!
Stay up to date with job alerts! Customize your alerts based on a specific area, category and receive weekly updates!
Posted about 11 hours ago
Posted about 10 hours ago
Posted about 10 hours ago