Praxair Surface Technologies, Inc. (PST), a subsidiary of Linde, Inc, a global industrial gas company, offers a comprehensive array of high-performance coatings and technologies to the aviation, energy and other industries. By continuously advancing coatings technologies, PST helps customers improve environmental performance, decrease energy consumption, extend component life, improve productivity, minimize downtime, reduce operating costs and produce high-quality products. Additional information about PST is available at .
PST is seeking an Operations Technician at our North Haven location.
Coating Operation Technicians are responsible for a variety of complex operations and duties in a production environment, including monitor equipment performance and make minor adjustments such as set-ups, calibrations, and alignments. Operation Technicians need to have a high degree of interest working in a busy production environment with a strong focus on quality and ability to multi-task.
Operation Technician Responsibilities:
- Working safely is our number 1 priority
- Follow Job Instructions
- Operate complex process equipment
- Measure and record various data associated with operating equipment
- Inspection of parts, use hand tools
- Work in a dynamic teamwork environment
- Communicate issue and relevant information to team and management
- Other duties as assigned
Hourly Pay rate is 21.19
- High School degree or equivalent is required. Associates degree or manufacturing certification is preferred.
- Experience working in a production/manufacturing and/or plant environment is preferred.
- Mechanical aptitude, analytical and technical ability.
- Must be physically able to lift up to 40 lbs., stand 8hrs or sit 8hrs, with or without accommodation.
- Ability to follow detailed written instructions.
- Perform basic math and computer skills.
- Must be able to work Rotating Shifts.
- Working extended hours and/or weekends and holidays may be required.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other reason prohibited by applicable law.
PST is a supplier which abides by the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). As such, persons considered for this position must be either a U.S. Citizen, Permanent Resident (green card holder) or otherwise classifiable as a U.S. person under relevant ITAR regulations.
Access to export controlled technology/technical data and/or items required to perform this Position are subject to the laws of the United States (including but not limited to the Export Administration Regulations ("EAR"), 15 C.F.R. Parts 730-799, and/or the International Traffic in Arms Regulations ("ITAR"), 22 C.F.R. Part 120-130) and the company's export control procedures, pursuant to which the release of such technology/technical data and/or items to anyone other than a U.S. Person* may be considered an export to the person's home country and may require authorization from the U.S. Government. Thus, additional information in this regard may be required from applicants for this Position. Thank you for your cooperation in this matter.
*Pursuant to the EAR and the ITAR, a U.S. Person includes any individual who is granted U.S. citizenship, any individual who is granted U.S. permanent residence (i.e., a "green card" holder), or any individual who is granted political asylum or other protected status under applicable law.
This job has expired.