Location: Irving, TX
Judge Healthcare is currently seeking a Nurse Practitioner (NP) for one of our top healthcare clients in Irving, TX!
- Location: Mesquite, TX
- Job Type: Permanent Role
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 8a-5p
- Will see roughly 15-20 patients per day; appointments are 20 or 40 minutes
- Provision of exceptional primary care.
- Office visits for routine and acute issues.
- Annual wellness visits and health risk assessments, which require a holistic view of health and a focus on thoughtful, accurate, and specific documentation.
- Care coordination with other providers, specialists, testing facilities, agencies.
- Phone triage and outreach.
- Patient education.
- Home visits as needed.
Certificates, Licenses and Registration :
- Nurse Practitioners with experience in primary care: internal medicine, geriatrics, or family medicine.
- Experience with risk adjustments and/or home assessments.
- Understands HCC (Hierarchical Condition Categories) documentation, ICD-10 (International Classification of Diseases-10) Coding, and Health Risk Assessments (HRAs).
- Active, non-probationary state license.
- Genuine passion for primary care.
If you'd be interested in this role and learning more please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call my direct line at (972) 996-0936 for immediate consideration.Contact:
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com
This job has expired.