Compensation: $31.00 (LPN) - $40.00 (RN)
Due to critical service need of the communities we serve, we are offering a $4,000 sign-on bonus.* We are eager to continue to provide quality and compassionate care in our service areas and need you to make this happen!
To provide medical consultation and medication management for the adult and youth residential programs.
*We need coverage Monday-Saturday, typically 7:15 am-5:15 pm with Thursday being the longest day until 6:15pm. 4-10's are possible. There will be an on-call phone rotation.
• Completes nursing assessments as required by contracts
• Monitor health needs
• Monitor post-acute withdrawal symptoms
• Meet with consumers about medical concerns
• Triage medication condition occurring during treatment
• Arrange medication appointment and confer with attending physician as necessary or acquire medical services through managed care organizations
• Manage medical emergencies
• Arrange or monitor special dietary needs for medical conditions
• Provide individual assistance to consumers in accessing needed mental health services including accompanying consumer to appointments to address medical or other health needs
• Review medication requirements with consumers
• Call physician/pharmacy to confirm medications prescribed
• Educate consumer on medications
• Clarify instructions on medication use
• Monitor self-administration of medication
• Coordinates training of staff for self-administration of medication, CLIA, Bio-hazard and other trainings as needed
• Completes blood draws for metabolics
• Coordinates lab orders
• Consult on use of over the counter medication and monitor their use
• Inject therapeutic medication, both subcutaneous and intramuscular
• Monitor lab levels including consultation with physicians
• Coordinate medication needs with pharmacies, consumers and families including the use of indigent
• drug programs
• Set up medication boxes
• Conduct psycho-education groups related to health issues
• Provide staff in-services regarding medical related issues
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS/CORE COMPETENCIES – COMPANY WIDE
• Regularly attends work except for approved absences
• Attends all training as required
• Maintain professional, “champion” behavior
• Provides quality customer service
• Provides services with a commitment to service excellence
• Works in a way that exhibits a commitment to personal excellence
• Team oriented and values diversity
DESIRED DEMONSTRATED KEY COMPETENCIES
• Analytical Thinking
• Change Readiness
• Collaborative Relationships
• Conflict Resolution
• Creative Thinking
• Communication – Oral
• Communication – Written
• Decision Making
• Flexible Thinking
• Forward Thinking
• Organizational/Time Management
• Problem Solving
• Project Management
• Risk Management/ Assessment
• Strategic Thinking
• Technical Expertise
WORKING CONDITIONS & EXPOSURE RISK
• Regular exposure to blood and/or body fluids
• Regular exposure to biohazard waste materials
• Operating vehicles or machinery
• Associates degree in nursing required
• Bachelor’s degree in nursing preferred
• LPN, licensed in Missouri required
• RN, licensed in Missouri preferred
• GPN that must pass the MO NCLEX exam within 90 days of graduation required
Compass Health Network is a nonprofit health care organization offering accessible, comprehensive, & compassionate behavioral health, substance use treatment, family medicine and dental services throughout Missouri. Our network of care includes Royal Oaks Hospital and Adapt of Missouri. We are both a Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC) and a Community Mental Health Center (CMHC). Operating only from the highest ethical and professional standards, we provide access to innovative care designed to meet the health needs of the communities we serve. Our mission is “Inspire Hope. Promote Wellness.”
Why join us?
We believe some of the most passionate people in the world work here. Our dedicated and talented staff are our most valuable asset. We strive to provide a work environment and services that are inclusive for our patients and our employees.
At Compass Health Network, these are just a few of the benefits that we offer as an organization:
We welcome inquiries from qualified individuals who want to be part of a team of hardworking, dedicated and compassionate employees whose work helps us aspire to our vision of full, healthy, productive lives for everyone. We look forward to meeting you!
*Signing bonuses paid as per bonus policy; exclusions may apply.
Compass Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and an E-Verify participant.
Add your resume to our resume database that can be searched by employers looking to hire!
Stay up to date with job alerts! Customize your alerts based on a specific area, category and receive weekly updates!
Jefferson City, Missouri
Posted about 1 hour ago
Posted about 1 hour ago
Plymouth Meeting, Pennsylvania
Posted about 1 hour ago