Invenergy drives innovation in energy. Powered by decades of entrepreneurial experience and unparalleled execution, we solve the energy challenges facing our customers and communities. We provide power generation and storage solutions at scale around the world to create a cleaner energy future. We develop. We build. We own. We operate. We are Invenergy.
About The Site
The Bethel Wind Energy Center is a 276 MW wind power generation facility located in Dimmit, TX utilizing GE 2.3 ESS WTG turbine technology.
As an Operations & Maintenance Manager you will be responsible for managing the Bethel Energy Center.
- Manage all aspects of the day to day operation of the facility in a safe and environmentally sound manner.
- Prepare and implement plant operating and maintenance procedures ensuring compliance with all Federal, State and Local requirements.
- Recruit, select, train and manage plant operating, maintenance and administrative staff.
- Prepare annual operating budgets and periodic status reports.
- Interface and coordinate with local customers and suppliers.
- Procure parts, materials, services and support resolution of technical issues.
- Ensure compliance with all project safety, environmental and contractual responsibilities.
- Provide a high level of professionalism and technical expertise.
- Perform routine Quality Assurance checks of wind technician work.
- Assist wind technicians from time to time in various wind turbine maintenance.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- A minimum of two (2) years of supervisory/management experience.
- A minimum of 10 years of experience in a manufacturing or skilled trade environment; experience in electrical generation facilities is preferred.
- Computer proficiency with Microsoft Office software.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Must be able to work outdoors in inclement weather, climb ladders without assistance and work at heights greater than 80 meters (250 feet).
- Weight must not exceed 120 kg (265 lbs.) excluding equipment/gear worn when performing job related tasks.
Eligible for medical, dental, vision, 401(k), profit sharing, bonus, paid time off, etc.
Invenergy LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other things, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, status as a protected veteran, or disability.
This job has expired.