Why Mount Carmel?
With five hospitals, over 60 free-standing outpatient clinics, a college of nursing, a Medicare Advantage plan, and extensive outreach and community wellness programs, Mount Carmel Health System serves more than a million patients in central Ohio each year, and we've been a pillar of this community for more than 130 years. As a proud member of Trinity Health, one of the nation's largest Catholic healthcare delivery systems, our network of caring spans 22 states, 94 hospitals, and 133,000 colleagues nationwide.
We know that exceptional patient care starts with taking care of our colleagues, so we invest in great people and all that we ask in return is that you come to work ready to make a difference and do the right thing.
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation and benefits packages including medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Retirement savings account with employer match starting on day one
- Generous paid time off programs
- Employee recognition incentive program
- Tuition/professional development reimbursement
- Relocation assistance (geographic restrictions apply)
- Discounted tuition and enrollment opportunities at the Mount Carmel College of Nursing
- Mount Carmel offers DailyPay - if you're hired as an eligible colleague, you'll be able to see how much you've made every day and transfer your money any time before payday.You deserve to get paid every day!
The OB Technician
, under the direction of an RN, will provide defined treatments, procedures and general patient care in an atmosphere sensitive to each person's physical, emotional, social and spiritual needs.
Functions within the standards, policies, procedures and guidelines of the organization.What you will do:
What we are looking for:
- Under the Direction of the Nurse:
- Vital signs, Ht, Wt, & I&O,
- Responds to patients needs, requests in a timely manner Anticipates the needs of the surgeon and assists in all activities for providing for patient care needs during surgical intervention.
- Sets-up for vaginal deliveries, cesarean sections and other OB related surgeries as directed after individualized instruction.
- Assists with patients recovering from vaginal delivery or cesarean section under the supervision of a RN.
- Records all gathered data
- Documents patient data accurately and completely
- Graduate of Operating Room Technicians/Surgical Technicians program.
- Effective Communication Skills
- BLS healthcare provider training required.
- Computer/Technology skills required.
- Knowledge of Regulatory Standards
Mount Carmel and all its affiliates are proud to be equal opportunity employers. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, religion, physical disability or any other classification protected under local, state or federal law.Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Trinity Health is a family of 115,000 colleagues and nearly 26,000 physicians and clinicians across 25 states. Because we serve diverse populations, our colleagues are trained to recognize the cultural beliefs, values, traditions, language preferences, and health practices of the communities that we serve and to apply that knowledge to produce positive health outcomes. We also recognize that each of us has a different way of thinking and perceiving our world and that these differences often lead to innovative solutions.
Our dedication to diversity includes a unified workforce (through training and education, recruitment, retention, and development), commitment and accountability, communication, community partnerships, and supplier diversity.
This job has expired.