Location:Sibley Memorial Hospital, Washington, DC 20016
Works Primarily in Labor and Delivery providing services to the Obstetrical patient. Coordinates scheduling and activities with the Medical Director of Obstetrics and the Chairman, Department of OBGYN. Provides patient care with appropriate communication with the Private Attending Staff.
EDUCATION, CERTIFICATION AND LICENSURE:
- Completed Accredited (ACGME) Residency Program in Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Board Certification or Board Active Status from the American Board of Obstetrics &Gynecology
- Physician license in the District of Columbia
- DC DEA and DC Controlled Substance License
- OB House Privileges at Sibley Memorial Hospital
- Maintain BLS Certification, renewed every 2 years
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, sex, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, and or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. Apply To apply, visit https://jobs.hopkinsmedicine.org/job/obstetrical-house-physician-physicians-us-dc-washington-sibley-m-621473-10059/
Copyright ©2022 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency
This job has expired.