Pennoni is a multidisciplinary consulting engineering firm founded more than five decades ago. We approach engineering challenges from a wider spectrum of angles than most, from land development to energy management. Our goal is to help communities and private sector clients alike navigate the ever-changing technological advancements available and learn how best to integrate “smart” solutions into the current landscape to make them a part of resilient and sustainable planning. Our combination of talent and experience generates unprecedented solutions for diverse and iconic projects around the globe.
Pennoni Associates is current seeking an Occupational Health and Safety Graduate Professional with experience is consistent with, but not limited to:
- Performs projects of a technical nature in occupational health and safety.
- Performing site safety and environmental hazard inspections.
- Assisting with the development of safety plans, and performing air monitoring/sampling.
- Develop written reports with findings and recommended actions.
- Provide presentations and training for clients in various EH&S areas (U.S. EPA and OSHA training).
- Relevant Experience: 0-3 Years
- Education: Bachelor's Degree in Occupational Safety and Health, Environmental Health, Industrial Hygiene or Environmental Sciences
- Fully qualified to use personal protective equipment, including respirators, and may enter or operate in hazardous environments or atmospheres.
- Valid driver’s license.
Why Work With Us?
- Licenses: Asbestos Inspector/Supervisor and First Aid Trainer
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks/projects simultaneously.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Previous consulting experience.
- Strong interpersonal skills, team player, and effectively communicates in a professional manner with peers, leadership, and clients.
At our core, we recognize that the unique qualities of our Pennoni individuals are essential for innovation and growth as a whole. Pennoni, an ENR Top 500 consulting engineering firm, offers many opportunities to help you build your career. We continually strive to build a great workplace where our employees trust the people they work for, enjoy the people they work with, and take pride in what they do.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
This job has expired.