Oliver Wyman is a global leader in management consulting. With offices in 70 cities across 30 countries, Oliver Wyman combines deep industry knowledge with specialized expertise in strategy, operations, risk management, and organization transformation. Our 5000 professionals help clients optimize their business, improve their operations and risk profile, and accelerate their organizational performance to seize the most attractive opportunities. Oliver Wyman's thought leadership is evident in our agenda-setting books, white papers, research reports, and articles in the business press. Our clients are the CEOs and executive teams of the top Global 1000 companies.
Visit our website for more details about Oliver Wyman: http://www.oliverwyman.com
Principal direct the day-to-day work of our consulting teams, working side-by-side with our clients. The Principal position offers excellent career and growth opportunities for talented, highly motivated professionals with notable prior experience. Principal are given the opportunity for rapid professional growth, to participate in entrepreneurial work, and to share in the success of the team. As a Principal focused on Digital Assets (crypto, stablecoins, CBDCs, DeFi, CeFi, tokenization, NFTs, DLTs, Web 3.0, metaverse) you will:
- Identify and seize opportunities to help our clients thrive in the rapidly evolving Digital Assets space and create value by leading and guiding execution teams with your expertise in both digital assets and one of financial services or technology
- Create value and deliver client impact through successful project execution on the back of your expertise in financial services, insights on digital assets, crypto-firm governance and crypto-asset regulation, and ability quickly learn and grow through collaborative endeavors
- Actively build and drive Oliver Wyman's footprint and thought leadership in Digital Assets through client engagements, publications and industry events - in specific areas of expertise such as exchange operations, crypto-firm governance, crypto-asset regulation, custody, trading or technology
- Take strong ownership of a specific area of Oliver Wyman's Digital Assets platform (e.g., content area, target client types), with strong commercial drive and agile mindset
- Build and manage networks across the Digital Assets space and establish yourself and Oliver Wyman as a trusted advisor for current and potential clients
- Help drive potential collaboration opportunities with innovative players in the market
- Commit to developing talent within Oliver Wyman, including educating and coaching consultants with interest / experience in the space
- Unparalleled diversity of opportunities across the rapidly evolving digital assets ecosystem
- 7+ years of relevant experience, with at least 1 year of with proven credentials in digital assets and 2+ years of managerial experience (e.g., mid to senior role at a leading crypto firm, or start up, or digital asset mandates at a large financial institution, or prior consulting role)
- Deep and up-to-date understanding of the digital asset space, preferably with a specific area of expertise (e.g., exchanges, regulatory landscape, technology, governance)
Successful track record of leading project teams and developing talent
This job has expired.