Oliver Wyman is a global leader in management consulting. With offices in 70 cities across 30 countries, Oliver Wyman combines deep industry knowledge with specialized expertise in strategy, operations, risk management, and organization transformation. Our 5000 professionals help clients optimize their business, improve their operations and risk profile, and accelerate their organizational performance to seize the most attractive opportunities. Oliver Wyman's thought leadership is evident in our agenda-setting books, white papers, research reports, and articles in the business press. Our clients are the CEOs and executive teams of the top Global 1000 companies.
Visit our website for more details about Oliver Wyman: http://www.oliverwyman.com
Engagement Managers are critical leaders within our consulting team, working side-by-side with our clients. This challenging position offers exceptional career and growth opportunities for talented, highly motivated professionals with relevant prior experience. As an Engagement Manager focused on Digital Assets (crypto, stablecoins, CBDCs, DeFi, CeFi, tokenization, NFTs, DLTs, Web 3.0, metaverse) you will:
- Create value and deliver client impact through successful project execution on the back of your expertise in financial services, insights on digital assets, crypto-firm governance and crypto-asset regulation, and ability quickly learn and grow through collaborative endeavors
- Support clients solve problems across a range of complex digital asset topics such as the development and implementation of Digital Asset use cases, business strategies, DLT applications, navigation of the evolving regulatory landscape, the design of risk framework and improvement of compliance capabilities
- Own the front-to-back project delivery, including key stakeholder management, content development, junior team oversight, and IC (intellectual capital) generation from project findings and learnings
- Work closely with the partner team to identify and seize opportunities to help our clients thrive in the rapidly evolving digital assets space, including building and managing relationships with existing and potential clients
- Help build and drive Oliver Wyman's thought leadership in the space through client engagements, publications, industry events and education - preferably in specific areas of expertise within digital assets (e.g., market infrastructure, payments, private capital, asset custody, trading, risk management, compliance)
- Help drive potential collaboration opportunities with innovative players in the market
- Commit to developing talent within Oliver Wyman, including educating and coaching consultants with interest / experience in the space
- Unparalleled diversity of opportunities across the rapidly evolving digital assets ecosystem
This job has expired.
- 5+ years of relevant experience, with strong understanding of the financial services industry and extensive knowledge of digital assets, industry trends, and regulatory landscape (e.g., relevant role at a leading crypto firm or start-up, or large financial institution, prior consulting role)Preferably with 2-3+ years of experience in one of market analysis, business development, regulatory expertise, application design, programming, technology-focused process / system development and implementation, risk management, or compliance
- Entrepreneurial and agile mindset, with ability to work independently, deliver high-quality and impactful output, think strategically, and communicate effectively