Oliver Wyman is a global leader in management consulting. With offices in 60 cities across 29 countries, Oliver Wyman combines deep industry knowledge with specialized expertise in strategy, operations, risk management, and organization transformation. The firm has more than 5,000 professionals around the world who work with clients to optimize their business, improve their operations and risk profile, and accelerate their organizational performance to seize the most attractive opportunities. Oliver Wyman is a business of Marsh McLennan [NYSE: MMC]. For more information, visit www.oliverwyman.com. Follow Oliver Wyman on Twitter @OliverWyman.
We launched the Oliver Wyman Forum in 2019 to bring together business, policy, and social enterprise leaders to help solve the world's toughest problems. To achieve this, our team brings together Oliver Wyman's most accomplished thought leaders to address priority topics, for which we aspire to build communities of senior stakeholders around areas of common interest, lead research to advance the collective understanding, and co-create solutions to achieve tangible impact that empowers leaders across public and private sectors to act.
We are seeking a Senior Analyst to support the OW Forum Future of Money initiative. In this role, you will support the OW Forum Senior Fellow and in executing our strategy toward cutting-edge research and convening senior business, regulatory, and policy leaders in the nascent fields of cryptocurrencies, stablecoins, central bank digital currencies and other digital assets. As a Senior Analyst, you will be trusted to independently perform research and conduct analyses that deliver cutting-edge industry and policy insights using your knowledge of the impact of regulation on businesses. In collaboration with the OW Forum Senior Fellow and OW Forum's Design, Editorial, and Marketing professionals, you will craft thought-provoking storylines and visualize data into an intuitive reader-friendly experience.
Your Attributes and Experience
Our teams work with senior business and policy leaders on the most complex and urgent global issues. We look for people who display initiative, intuition, and creativity with a strong problem solving and analytical mindset. The ideal candidate for this role will have most of the following:
Why Join Us?
- Demonstrated interest and passion in the fields of cryptocurrency and digital assets, and in particular, its policy and regulation. You will be supporting the firm and its clients which are on the cutting edge of the field and making headlines in the media.
- 2-3years of experience, ideally with a top-tier consulting firm, leading international think tank or research institute, or an industry track record of managing teams or work streams and delivering against tight deadlines in fast paced and demanding environments. The years of experience can be flexible as the role will scale to the impact you can make.
- Strong background in strategic problem solving with demonstrable analytical skills (e.g., Excel)
- Outstanding communication skills; confidence in presenting to senior executives
- Ability to perform research and understand academic papers, and summarize insights in an understandable manner, through both memos and presentations
- Experience with creating informative, professional slides on complex topics
- Proactive initiative, seeking out opportunities to learn new skills and put the ones you've already got to good use
- Creativity to come up with novel ideas for research and marketing of the Forum's insights
Come aboard if you are excited by challenges and at ease working across cultures. You'll find interesting people who speak their minds and measure success not by how many hours are worked but by what gets accomplished.Immediate impact, continuous challenge
This job has expired.
- You'll be leading research in crypto in a collaborative manner to synthesize diverse perspectives and build relationships with key stakeholders
- You'll be responsible for briefing firm leaders on the latest crypto market and policy trends
- You'll work to develop relationships with other researchers in the crypto field to grow our brand and identify partnership opportunities
- You'll attend relevant conferences on crypto and report back on the latest thinking and developments
- You'll work on challenging projects that have a meaningful impact on clients, industries, and societies from day one.
- We'll ask you to challenge the norm and constantly strive to build something new to shape our firm and the world around us.
- You'll be a contributing team member from the start, working with senior colleagues and clients to build trust-based relationships and deliver breakthrough impact.
- Your experience will be diverse, offering new opportunities to expand your toolkit and to team with Specialists, including our team of accomplished journalists, who have deep subject-matter and technical expertise