Location: Wayne, PA
Are you looking to take your Data research skills to the highest level? Are you a passionate, self-motivated individual who wants to work for a company who values success and opportunity? Look no further. A newly acquired Operations Research Scientist role has been created to ensure work on high value, complex, global supply chain opportunities.
Our client is looking for an individual who is passionate, forward thinking and can drive results through cutting edge research and high-quality data. Our client's advanced analytics team is backed by world class engineering and analysis talent that helps source data, establish baselines, and transition successful solutions into production, allowing you to focus on your comparative advantages.
- Bachelor's degree
- An advanced Degree (Masters or PhD) in Operations Research, Industrial Engineering, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics, or Chemistry
- Background in Data Science/Predictive Analytics, and Price Optimization
- Minimum of 3 years of post-academic experience developing and deploying advanced optimization models
- Work with product managers and clients to better understand the business problem
- Create a list of potentially relevant supporting data elements
- Work with data engineers and/or data analysts to procure data and test it for problems
- Collaborate with other scientists and analysts and Propose modeling approaches
- Mine the data to check completeness, value distributions, etc.
- Test models for quality and scalability
- Collaborate with product managers to find the best way to present the results
- Work with diverse business scenarios and data types, experimenting and piloting at a rapid pace - exciting for a candidate who loves solving complex, global business problems.
- Work with developers on productionizing models
Interested in joining the team? All qualified candidates please send an updated copy of your resume to Stephen M. Carver at Scarver@judge.com.
- Must have experience with dynamic pricing/price elasticity for Profit/Revenue Optimization
- Experience putting emerging ideas into practice through rapid experimentation and prototyping
- Expert in stochastic optimization, price elasticity modeling, portfolio optimization, machine learning, linear programming, and decomposition of complex problems for custom solutions
- High quality understanding of stochastic processes and uncertainty modeling, experience formulating and solving mixed integer linear, non-linear, and quadratic programming models
- Expert in mathematical optimization and decomposition of complex problems for custom solutions
- Experience with commercial (Gurobi, Cplex, Xpress) or free/open source (GLPK, lp_solve, MIPCL) solvers
- Experience developing in Python, Java, or C++ within a collaborative production environment
- Experience developing proof of concepts and testing new ideas, as well as scaling these ideas into production ready models that can be deployed
Thanks for reading this and I am looking forward to hearing from and working with you.
Judge Consulting Group
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com
This job has expired.