Join our Logistics & Distribution Team at Helen of Troy as a Operations Supervisor and make an immediate impact on our trusted brands, including our 8 leadership brands: OXO, Hydro Flask, Vicks, Braun, Honeywell, PUR, Hot Tools, Drybar. Together, we build innovative and useful products that elevate people's lives everywhere every day.
Look around you at home, and you'll find us everywhere:
In your kitchen, living room, bedroom, and bathroom. We are already making your everyday lives better. We are powered by knowledgeable, enthusiastic, and forward-thinking people committed to developing a culture of inclusion. Whether you are just starting your career or in need of a challenge, we recognize, develop, and empower talent!
What You'll Be Doing:
You will manage, develop, and motivate an entire business unit of Helen of Troy while maintaining and enforcing established company processes. You will analyze, troubleshoot, and recommend corrective plans of actions to minimize labor and vendor compliance issues.
Operations Supervisor Key Responsibilities:
Requirements for Consideration:
- Manage overall daily inbound and outbound operations of a business unit
- Mentor, develop, and train staff
- Troubleshoot and correct vendor compliance issues while minimizing charge-backs and provide root cause analysis with corrective feedback
- Monitor and report daily goals and objectives to management such as daily workload, daily dollar, labor reports, etc.
- Follow a routine based on established procedure
- Analyze facts to determine action based on standard practices and procedures
- Participate in formulating and executing divisional plans and administering policies, objective and programs
- Participate in highly creative work on abstract research problems in highly technical areas requiring advance knowledge
- Performs other duties as assigned
- High school diploma and related experience
- Management skills including organizational, presentation, project, multitasking, teamwork , and time management
- Knowledge in MS Office, Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Windows and ORACLE/Shipping/Receiving, Bar code scanning experience
- Ability to sit at desk, computer, etc
- Ability to walk and move about on foot for long distance
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
- Ability to withstand warehouse settings (varying temperatures)
- Must be able to work 40 hours per week, Monday- Friday
- Must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis
Wondering if you should apply? Helen of Troy welcomes people as diverse as our brands. Have the confidence to come as who you are because your point of view, skillset, and experience will make us stronger. If you're eager to share new ideas and try new things, we want to hear from you.
For more information about Helen of Troy, visit www.helenoftroy.com
. You can also find us on LinkedIn
. Helen of Troy is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
We are committed to developing a diverse workforce and cultivating an inclusive environment. We value diversity and believe that we are strengthened by the differences in our experiences, thinking, culture and background. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status or any protected basis.
We will provide individuals with disabilities reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application process. If you would like to request an accommodation, please contact Human Resources at (915) 225-8000 #LI-DNP.
Incorporated in 1968, Helen of Troy has grown into a leading global consumer products company with career opportunities in North America, South America, Europe and Asia. We offer creative solutions for our customers through a diversified portfolio of well-recognized and widely trusted brands, including OXO®, Hydro Flask®, Vicks®, Braun®, Honeywell®, PUR®, Hot Tools®, Drybar®. Most of these brands rank #1 or #2 in their respective categories.
We boldly bring brands into our family, where we nurture what makes them great. We collaborate internally and externally, always striving to provide the consumer-centric innovation, operational excellence, scale, global reach, and stellar shared services to make them soar.The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and duties required of personnel so classified. Management retains the right to add or to change duties of the position at any time.
This job has expired.